Which ML figure are you most excited for?

BuckyBarnesCap

from first two waves im excited and definetly plan to cop these - Thor, Constrictor, Thunderball, Pilediver, Madam Masque, unmasked Daken and Fantomex..

from future reveals id probably agree that Archangel most likely brings the most excitement, but im US Agent and Blade also been long overdue

Yeah I agree. Although, Daken is coming with two heads i think, it's not a variant.

I'm definitely most excited about Constrictor and The Wrecking Crew. I'm also looking forward to Klaw, Terrax and Arnim Zola. I just wish the last two weren't BAFs. Because I'm not really into any so-called "modern" versions of characters and will have to buy quite a few of them to be able to build either of the new BAFs.

I'm definitely most excited about Constrictor and The Wrecking Crew. I'm also looking forward to Klaw, Terrax and Arnim Zola. I just wish the last two weren't BAFs. Because I'm not really into any so-called "modern" versions of characters and will have to buy quite a few of them to be able to build either of the new BAFs.

Well, on the bright side, you'll have plenty of good and detailed figures.

Wave 1, I want them all, but my priorities will be Commander Rogers, Extremis Iron Man and Hope Summers. Wave 2, I will murder people to get my hands on Bucky, Fantomex and unmasked Daken. Wave 3 I'll want that Archangel and a new Punisher to replace my early Toy Biz version. Blade will probably just be a head swap with Punisher, but I would love to get him as well. I'm also excited for whatever wave we get the corrected headsculpt verison of Emma too. Even though we know this is Hasbro and should expect to be somewhat disappointed, I'm still giddy and really hopeful we start seeing these during the Christmas season.

Wave 1, I want them all, but my priorities will be Commander Rogers, Extremis Iron Man and Hope Summers. Wave 2, I will murder people to get my hands on Bucky, Fantomex and unmasked Daken. Wave 3 I'll want that Archangel and a new Punisher to replace my early Toy Biz version. Blade will probably just be a head swap with Punisher, but I would love to get him as well. I'm also excited for whatever wave we get the corrected headsculpt verison of Emma too. Even though we know this is Hasbro and should expect to be somewhat disappointed, I'm still giddy and really hopeful we start seeing these during the Christmas season.

Hasbro said that the Emma Frost will be a NEW one. they said that since now they can do much better, they are going to make it all new :)

the spidermans for me. cant wait to get them. then commander rogers, ghost rider, constrictor are the next on my list and fantomex is awesome

I'm somewhat interested in the FF variant of Spider-Man. As far as the newly angled hip pegs go, I really hope that is applied to the Daken as well. That mold isn't terrible or terribly good, and I really want to see if more range is given to it by such a simple fix. It is unfortunate that we are getting another spidey with molded hands and no toe joint though.

Commander Rogers definitely. And US Agent - I've always liked that costume. I was never a fan of Ghost Rider until I opened my ML figures (and saw the movie. yes, I'm one of those who actually liked it. sorry) Now I look forward to adding some different incarnations of the character to my GR setup, which is literally on the wall rather than on a shelf. There's something about the motorcycles being mounted directly to the wall that I find really cool. But there are actually very few figures that are coming out that I'm NOT excited about really. I'm pretty stoked about almost everyone they've chosen so far.

• 2 months later...
im really hoping that Punisher turns out good - something like Frank from current series

if not - oh well, we got series 4 one

Wait... what? Another Punisher for the Series 4? When... how... but if there's one for Series 3... What else you know from Series 4?... You know something else from Series 3?

ANSWEEERRRRSS!!!!

...I think he meant Series 3?