Sign in to follow this  
Blackhole454

Wave 1

Man I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I will start collecting these again...but the more I see of them & the closer it gets to them being released...I'm certainly leaning towards buying them!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Marvel Legends Community! I have been collecting since the Spiderman Classics line but gave it up after Hasbro took over. I must say that this line has got me excited again in Marvel Legends. I was hoping these would trickle into shipments this holiday season like in the past, but maybe that was a toy biz thing. Any ways just wanted to pass this on to you guys, happy hunting.

I started collecting with the Nemesis series and haven't regretted it for a second. I still need about ten more figures from the Toy Biz era and I will be good. These Hasbro figures coming up have me so stoked.

They look cheap to me.. I'll get hope and constrictor. Been collecting since the spiderman wave as well. Worried the terrax will be pretty small.

But it's supposed that Orange flame is variant, not blue flame, that's the regular!

I really want that Commander Rogers and Iron Man, nothing else more. Just to know, anybody has any comparison of ML and MS Modern Thor? I want to know if ML's one is worth...

But it's supposed that Orange flame is variant, not blue flame, that's the regular!

I really want that Commander Rogers and Iron Man, nothing else more. Just to know, anybody has any comparison of ML and MS Modern Thor? I want to know if ML's one is worth...

The orange flame IS the variant. What is making you think that it wasn't?

probably because he saw the orange packed at nycc.

Man, I'm loving the card art, the design style, and the BAFs brought back! Let's hope they have another 18-something waves like the last series from ToyBiz

definitely gonna cop the full wave as one, instead of buyin each individually. especially with todays prices it too expensive for my blood otherwise lol

probably because he saw the orange packed at nycc.

Hey, guys, instead of debating why I think blue is variant I'll say: I DON'T think blue is variant. I was correcting the article where it says that.

hello everybody, I'm from Ecuador, this is my first post, Merry X-mas!!! I'm waiting for the return of Marvel Legends, I preorder wave 1 on BBTS

ah, didn't see any article you were referencing. That's why I was confused

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=14636

"The image gives us a look at the variants which includes a Stealth Ironman, Ghost Rider with blue flame and Commander Rogers with transparent shield".

Yep I posted that. Though technically I guess the yellow is the variant, both with be dist about equal from what I understand at the same time and the one with yellow flame is the one most people are going to recognize and associate with Ghost Rider. Its kinda a chicken and the egg if you ask me. I dont think either really meet the official def of a "variant" its more like this wave will have two different colored Ghost Riders. I changed it in the story though to avoid any more confusion.

i think i remember one board member posting comprison pics of the MS vs the new ML Thor. They also have comparisons on youtube.

I can't wait. Since I want Terrax, I will get them all, after that, it will depend on the BAF and character selection.

come on Wrecking Crew!!!