Hasbro Return of Marvel Legends

bman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunted these down on Friday

MarvelLegends01.jpg

dude you take the best images of figure ever!

definitely !

love the pics Waiting!

I especially appreciate the scale behind them! Poor Hasbro, they can't get their scale right at all. Ironman is too small, Cap and Thor are way too big. Which is funny, because I thought the ML brand manager blamed any scale issues on reusing molds. He said that whenever they make a new figure they will have the height correct, just like the "Marvel handbook" -

Cap is about 1/2 inch too tall, and Thor is a full inch too tall. Come on Hasbro, get your crap together

MarvelLegends01.jpg

definitely !

love the pics Waiting!

I especially appreciate the scale behind them! Poor Hasbro, they can't get their scale right at all. Ironman is too small, Cap and Thor are way too big. Which is funny, because I thought the ML brand manager blamed any scale issues on reusing molds. He said that whenever they make a new figure they will have the height correct, just like the "Marvel handbook" - < his exact words... but I don't remember Cap being 6'9" or Thor being 7'8"

Cap is about 1/2 inch too tall, and Thor is a full inch too tall. Come on Hasbro, get your crap together

Totally right. I don't get what they are thinking with almost every Iron Man toy that comes out being small. They go the extra effort to make Thor so tall that he doesn't fit with Toybiz or Hasbro Legends and take the extra effort to make Iron Man even smaller then they made him before lol.

I love these new figures but the scale is just awful. The new Thor does look great but he's even taller then the Marvel Select Thor. Thor's big but not that big.DSCN5495.jpg

Look at some of these comparisons with the new Iron Man and Thor.

DSCN5487.jpg

MarvelLegends01.jpg

definitely !

love the pics Waiting!

I especially appreciate the scale behind them! Poor Hasbro, they can't get their scale right at all. Ironman is too small, Cap and Thor are way too big. Which is funny, because I thought the ML brand manager blamed any scale issues on reusing molds. He said that whenever they make a new figure they will have the height correct, just like the "Marvel handbook" - < his exact words... but I don't remember Cap being 6'9" or Thor being 7'8"

Totally right. I don't get what they are thinking with almost every Iron Man toy that comes out being small. They go the extra effort to make Thor so tall that he doesn't fit with Toybiz or Hasbro Legends and take the extra effort to make Iron Man even smaller then they made him before lol.

I love these new figures but the scale is just awful. The new Thor does look great but he's even taller then the Marvel Select Thor. Thor's big but not that big.DSCN5495.jpg

DSCN5487.jpg

I think it's because they are going to have more iron man movies and merchandise so all figures added together they'll probably sale ten times as many iron man toys then anything else. if you reduce his scale a large amount of money will be saved.

I found the whole wave in the Hagerstown ToysRus in Maryland. Sadly it's the variant set. I didn't want the orange ghost rider but bought him in case I can't find the blue one. Didn't want the blue Iron Man but he looks better in person. I'm a stickler for comic accurate and at 18.00 each I wish they put more thought into the variants. I like the variants for the next set, I just better be able to find them. I’m mixed about variants to begin with like getting more figures but they can be so damn hard to find. These figures are so cool though. O and for anyone hoping that if they bought I case from BBTS that you'll get a mix it's eather all variants or none (2 blue Iron Man's there).

Still need to find the variants.....all the Tru in st louis got the normal sets. Ironman is quite small....but it is perfectly in line with all the other ironman legends series...and I do believe this was originally scheduled to come out in that line....correct me if I'm wrong???? I think the rest a perfectly done. Yes, Cap is a little big, but looks good next to a lot of the other figs. Terrax is about the same height as Thor.

Cap looks fine because he ia a toybiz mold. What I cant get over is his huge azz O.J. Simpson Head!?, and for that matter Klaw, and Constricter, and Loki??? Good sculpts but damn! bobble Heads? I saw a review explaining its an illusion of the eye to compinsate for all the extra stuff pilled on the origanal molds. I know this is to save money in the long run, to just add extras to all the same reusable molds. This is cost effective but the over all quality suffers. If some things were were molded on they would look better like toy biz, or think of something your a damn toy company. Thor is way over scaled I think they were going off the bases of the marvel select one,(stupid we delt with the size because thats all we had, why make the same size??) Iron Man is an amazing figure.....except he is the size of spider-man -----Hasbro Fail!

DSCN5487.jpg

holy crap! I didn't know how stupid Thor looks next to other figures. Way too big.... now that I have seen this, I can't even buy the guy. He is in 7 inch scale... lame

DSCN5487.jpg

holy crap! I didn't know how stupid Thor looks next to other figures. Way too big.... now that I have seen this, I can't even buy the guy. He is in 7 inch scale... lame

He looks to be the same size as the Face off Hulk, Body mass