Hasbro Return of Marvel Legends

bman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score!

Found all the figures at TRU in Louisville tonight. Skipped Thor bc I have the MS and the Comic Con version.

All of them are great, but Terrax is awesome (see attached photo).

Also, check out the photos to see before and after photos of the head swap I did on Steve Rogers. I think the Ultimate Cap head looks better.

Lastly, my Secret Avengers are finally assembled!

post-20530-1328238165_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238309_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238317_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238325_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238333_thumb.jpg

Score!

Found all the figures at TRU in Louisville tonight. Skipped Thor bc I have the MS and the Comic Con version.

Also, check out the photos to see before and after photos of the head swap I did on Steve Rogers. I think the Ultimate Cap head looks better.

Like that head swap. I'll probably do the same or use the face off Cap's head.

AUTOIMAGESHMV29288Blg.jpg

Wave 2 packaged pic up at EntertainmentEarth

Spider-Man is the one without BAF piece? Great! Also, I think the idea of the "two figures variant" is great... Hope to see Wrecker and Bulldozer in Wave 4 to complete the team

Score!

I think I could do the same head swap, anyways, I want the Ultimate Nick Fury from the 2-pack to my Ultimate Collection and the Steve Rogers variant for the photon shield...

Unlucky for you that now the Secret Avengers are changing roster... I'm ready to make my Venom with a Face Off Red Skull (anyways... poor Johann, he's dead)

AUTOIMAGESHMV29288Blg.jpg

Wave 2 packaged pic up at EntertainmentEarth

Spider-Man is the one without BAF piece? Great! Also, I think the idea of the "two figures variant" is great... Hope to see Wrecker and Bulldozer in Wave 4 to complete the team

Score!

I think I could do the same head swap, anyways, I want the Ultimate Nick Fury from the 2-pack to my Ultimate Collection and the Steve Rogers variant for the photon shield...

Unlucky for you that now the Secret Avengers are changing roster... I'm ready to make my Venom with a Face Off Red Skull (anyways... poor Johann, he's dead)

Yeah. that is unfortunate about the roster change. Although, I'm guessing the 6" movie Hawkeye figure will look enough like the new costume in the comics that he can fit in well enough. Plus, a figure of the new Venom would be pretty sweet.

I don't get all of the Steve Rogers hate, I really don't. I think the figure, especially the head sculpt, in and of itself are exceptional. I'm gearing up for Secret Avengers display, I don't care if they change the roster, I'll be going with my favorite version. :D

Really RickCoronel? I'm sure Hasbro will be doing a lot of redoes in the future. A lot of X-Men A listers need to be redone. I'm sure we'll see Gambit, Cyclops, Angel, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Magneto, etc eventually.

Redo's I see happening for some but not what Dinamite said. They won't re-release figures from Toybiz or most of the hasbro x-men.

Sorry my bad, I was about to go to bed last night. I meant that I hope Hasbro will remake characters that already have been released in the past ML with New uniforms and sculpt, Like Storm, Cyclops, Phoenix and the rest of the crew.

Oh I didn't see the part about re-releases, I apologize. No, Hasbro definitely won't do that, and it would suck if they did. No offense to Toybiz fans, but there isn't a lot of Toybiz figures in my mind that Hasbro can't do better.

I can't really think of ANY figures that Hasbro has done better than the Toybiz versions. .. Well actually I think Elektra might be the only one

Oh I didn't see the part about re-releases, I apologize. No, Hasbro definitely won't do that, and it would suck if they did. No offense to Toybiz fans, but there isn't a lot of Toybiz figures in my mind that Hasbro can't do better.

I can't really think of ANY figures that Hasbro has done better than the Toybiz versions. .. Well actually I think Elektra might be the only one

I would say the Black Widow and Invisible Woman figures are better. Most of Toybiz's female figures were not very pretty.

Hasbro is better with females, Pretty uninspired figures otherwise. I think people either like using the same mold for everything or they don't.

so is dakens head removable or also a variant?? how about the ff spiderman? isnt he suppose to be the running change to? why isnt he painted on the card? yeah well. if it is done right then i dont care for reused bodys. now constrictor has a belt and caps head is huge, klaw is a shrimp. thats kind of a bummer even do hasbro said they would correct this issue. as always trust in what you see and not what you hear.