Hasbro Return of Marvel Legends

bman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the Iron Man Variant at TRU in Durham, NC this morning, and UPS is dropping of my Wave 1 case from BBTS tomorrow. I am shocked that Wave 2 is already showing up, but it seems Hasbro does this with their other lines as well. Nothing for months, then surprise, here are two to three waves in a few weeks. That said, I can't wait for Wave 2.

damn, series 2 already out?!

i see unmasked Daken will indeed be variant as i suspected

Yeah, that really does suck. Having to buy two figures just for an alternate head? Kind of a ripoff Hasbro.

I'll think I'll buy the masked version for the sake of assembling a Dark Avengers display. Daken as a character kind of sucks, so I'm not too torn up about getting the unmasked head.

Oh I didn't see the part about re-releases, I apologize. No, Hasbro definitely won't do that, and it would suck if they did. No offense to Toybiz fans, but there isn't a lot of Toybiz figures in my mind that Hasbro can't do better.

I can't really think of ANY figures that Hasbro has done better than the Toybiz versions. .. Well actually I think Elektra might be the only one

I would say the Black Widow and Invisible Woman figures are better. Most of Toybiz's female figures were not very pretty.

oh you are right.. I forgot about Black Widow.. the Hasbro one is really good and the Toybiz one sucks. I can't remember what the Hasbro Invisible Woman looks like from the 2-pack with Human Torch.. but it's probably better than the Toybiz ones too

wow, wave 2 already??? Still trying to track down wave 1.

All I really want from wave 2 are the Wrecking Crew members and Madame Masque

kind of on the fence on Madame Hydra

and I want all of Wave 1 to build Terrax.

Any word on the rest of the characters and the BAF of wave 3?

I guess ML is REALLY back!!!

fixed :)

I don't think there's an official line up for wave 3 other than USAgent, Punisher and Blade with Jean, Archangel, Stryfe, Emma, Moonstar and Nova coming somewhere. No word on the BAF yet

what wave 2 is out? i placed my order the day after on bbts. i heard noting yet. thats a little to much at once but what the heck. bring them on.

about blade and punisher could these two share the same body and be the running change to one another?

Blade and Punisher should both be coming out at the same time. I'm sure any variants or running changes will be surprises and we may even find out next week

what wave 2 is out? i placed my order the day after on bbts. i heard noting yet. thats a little to much at once but what the heck. bring them on.

about blade and punisher could these two share the same body and be the running change to one another?

Blade and Punisher should both be coming out at the same time. I'm sure any variants or running changes will be surprises and we may even find out next week

cant wait for to be next week. i am excited for more marvel legends again and with the amazing amazing spiderman trailer, i hope hasbro delivers in the 6 and 3 3/4 insh league.

Damm, second wave is already out and I still haven't got Hope yet.lol This way I might have to pass on Legends because by the time I'm able to buy them, they will have became rare and expensive lol

You're kinda right, Speculators are making this a pain in the butt.

At the same time I have a friend who's about to sale me all his old legends at $10 for reg and $15 for rare.

Hasbro needs to realize they're not helping themselves here.

does the big time spider-man have a variant or running change? as you can see in this stock photo: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-90184745838282_2192_303434 he is alot darker then what the ebay seller has for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200710584263?redirect=mobile

I think that green one is some sort of factory error since the only variant announced for that figure was the Future Foundation outfit.