Sign in to follow this  
bman

Hasbro Return of Marvel Legends

just to let people know BBTS has it first round of Pre-order got and is shipping.

Didnt get mine and I ordered first thing on the first day they were up :(.

Score!

Found all the figures at TRU in Louisville tonight. Skipped Thor bc I have the MS and the Comic Con version.

All of them are great, but Terrax is awesome (see attached photo).

Also, check out the photos to see before and after photos of the head swap I did on Steve Rogers. I think the Ultimate Cap head looks better.

Lastly, my Secret Avengers are finally assembled!

post-20530-1328238165_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238309_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238317_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238325_thumb.jpg

post-20530-1328238333_thumb.jpg

Score!

Found all the figures at TRU in Louisville tonight. Skipped Thor bc I have the MS and the Comic Con version.

Also, check out the photos to see before and after photos of the head swap I did on Steve Rogers. I think the Ultimate Cap head looks better.

Like that head swap. I'll probably do the same or use the face off Cap's head.

Is there supposed to be a running change in Series 1 for Constrictor, someone on Toyark said there would be.

I love the box design idea for Thunderball and Madam Masque. it's like telling us to hunt those figures down.

Is there supposed to be a running change in Series 1 for Constrictor, someone on Toyark said there would be.

I don't think the guy that told Exodus knew what he was talking about.

AUTOIMAGESHMV29288Blg.jpg

Wave 2 packaged pic up at EntertainmentEarth

Spider-Man is the one without BAF piece? Great! Also, I think the idea of the "two figures variant" is great... Hope to see Wrecker and Bulldozer in Wave 4 to complete the team

Score!

I think I could do the same head swap, anyways, I want the Ultimate Nick Fury from the 2-pack to my Ultimate Collection and the Steve Rogers variant for the photon shield...

Unlucky for you that now the Secret Avengers are changing roster... I'm ready to make my Venom with a Face Off Red Skull (anyways... poor Johann, he's dead)

Spider-Man is the one without BAF piece? Great! Also, I think the idea of the "two figures variant" is great... Hope to see Wrecker and Bulldozer in Wave 4 to complete the team

Score!

I think I could do the same head swap, anyways, I want the Ultimate Nick Fury from the 2-pack to my Ultimate Collection and the Steve Rogers variant for the photon shield...

Unlucky for you that now the Secret Avengers are changing roster... I'm ready to make my Venom with a Face Off Red Skull (anyways... poor Johann, he's dead)

Yeah. that is unfortunate about the roster change. Although, I'm guessing the 6" movie Hawkeye figure will look enough like the new costume in the comics that he can fit in well enough. Plus, a figure of the new Venom would be pretty sweet.

OK, I can't resist this, I'm gonna start to Collect ML as well, those figures are great but only X-related lol. I Just hope Hasbro will re-launch all those old ML X figures again as I'm not in the mood to go hunting on ebay, apart from Forge, Xorn and AOA Sunfire.

I don't get all of the Steve Rogers hate, I really don't. I think the figure, especially the head sculpt, in and of itself are exceptional. I'm gearing up for Secret Avengers display, I don't care if they change the roster, I'll be going with my favorite version. :D

Really RickCoronel? I'm sure Hasbro will be doing a lot of redoes in the future. A lot of X-Men A listers need to be redone. I'm sure we'll see Gambit, Cyclops, Angel, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Magneto, etc eventually.

Redo's I see happening for some but not what Dinamite said. They won't re-release figures from Toybiz or most of the hasbro x-men.

Sorry my bad, I was about to go to bed last night. I meant that I hope Hasbro will remake characters that already have been released in the past ML with New uniforms and sculpt, Like Storm, Cyclops, Phoenix and the rest of the crew.

Oh I didn't see the part about re-releases, I apologize. No, Hasbro definitely won't do that, and it would suck if they did. No offense to Toybiz fans, but there isn't a lot of Toybiz figures in my mind that Hasbro can't do better.

After checking 4 Toysruses in driving distance I broke down and decided to just order mine from BBTS. Cheaper on gas and less time consuming. I'll just look for whatever variants I dont get when they're released widespread.

Oh I didn't see the part about re-releases, I apologize. No, Hasbro definitely won't do that, and it would suck if they did. No offense to Toybiz fans, but there isn't a lot of Toybiz figures in my mind that Hasbro can't do better.

I can't really think of ANY figures that Hasbro has done better than the Toybiz versions. .. Well actually I think Elektra might be the only one

I can't really think of ANY figures that Hasbro has done better than the Toybiz versions. .. Well actually I think Elektra might be the only one

I would say the Black Widow and Invisible Woman figures are better. Most of Toybiz's female figures were not very pretty.

Hasbro is better with females, Pretty uninspired figures otherwise. I think people either like using the same mold for everything or they don't.

so is dakens head removable or also a variant?? how about the ff spiderman? isnt he suppose to be the running change to? why isnt he painted on the card? yeah well. if it is done right then i dont care for reused bodys. now constrictor has a belt and caps head is huge, klaw is a shrimp. thats kind of a bummer even do hasbro said they would correct this issue. as always trust in what you see and not what you hear.

Anyone else notice that characters sharing bodies seem to be posed the same on the card ( Steve Rogers and drax, constrictor and daken).