Hasbro Return of Marvel Legends Wave 1 Constrictor Review

bman

Hi guys sorry haven't done the review in 2 days or so, its' Chinese New Year and a crazy time here in Hong Kong. Anyway the next one is Constrictor:

Articulation: 8.5/10

This has the standard points of articulation as this was an old ToyBiz mould I'm thinking Bullseye. So you all probably know the joints.

Paint Apps: 8.0/10

His costume is pretty basic so theres not much in terms of paint. It is very nice and clean. However I wish there was some wash on his black parts as well as his coils. Maybe I've been spoiled by Toybiz stuff but I love the look when a figure has a nice wash to his costume.

Accessories: 5.0/10

No accessories aside from the Baf piece. His coils are passable but I was expecting wires inside like the old tie wraps for poseability. These are made of plastic and its very difficult to make them hold any shape for long.

Scale: 6.5/10

Not sure what it is with the scales of these figures. He's the same height as Hope - nuff said.

Scultp: 8.0/10

While this is an old mould it still looks decent and the face sculpt is what really wins points for this guy. He looks mean and like he wants to inflict a world of hurt on you. Really nice, the pics do the face no justice.

Value: 6.5/10

This is an ok figure, but it had the potential to be more. If they had added additional hands/forearms so we could display him with coils or without it would've made this a sure win. As it is this is a decent figure with a bad ass scowl.

Overall: 42.5/60

This is a far superior figure to Klaw and imo is must, but they could have made this far better with just a few minor tweaks. As it is I'm glad we finally got him.

Constr.jpg

Constr3.jpg

Constr1.jpg

Constr2.jpg