3 Waves = 3 Different Caps

tarot

Im actually surprised no one else has mention it but has anyone else notice that we are getting 3 different Captain America- Wave 1 Steve Rogers, 2 Bucky Cap and 3 US Agent. Sure they are different people to you and me but they are the same thing to other.

I just find it funny. What are they going to do with all those shields? lol

I won't buy Steve Rogers, his face sculpt is IMO horrible, at least I'll buy the variant and use the photon shield with Moon Knight.

I won't buy Bucky Cap because I only buy contemporary version of a character (and he's back as Winter Soldier).

I may buy U.S.Agent, because there's a new guy with that costume that appeared in the first Point One of Secret Avengers.

I wanted Steve Rogers... but after seeing pics of him I am going to pass because he is way out of scale and has a huge frickin head!

I might get Bucky Cap... not sure

but USAgent is the best selection out of all of these to me. We were calling for him way back in the Toybiz days..

now, if we can just get us a ML Gladiator and Darkhawk

I'm a huge Captain America/Bucky fan so this has been a big part of the reason I got into RML. I love Steve Rogers and Bucky Cap, yeah the scale isn't perfect, but I've pretty much given up on scale ever really being uniform within a toy line. It just doesn't seem to happen. I don't get the dislike towards Steve Roger's head sculpt I love it, but to each his own. Could it be better? Yes, but it could always be better in some way.

I'm a huge Captain America/Bucky fan so this has been a big part of the reason I got into RML. I love Steve Rogers and Bucky Cap, yeah the scale isn't perfect, but I've pretty much given up on scale ever really being uniform within a toy line. It just doesn't seem to happen. I don't get the dislike towards Steve Roger's head sculpt I love it, but to each his own. Could it be better? Yes, but it could always be better in some way.

I don't expect perfect scale either.. but when a figure is that out of scale, it's a problem

• 2 weeks later...