Marvel Legends wave 2 Bucky Captain America

RickCoronel

That has to be the nicest looking Captain Puerto Rico figure ever made. Don't know that I prefer Bucky as the Winter Soldier as many have stated. But if he were going to be the REAL Cap's sidekick/partner again then they should at least redesign his costume so it's not a Puerto Rican flag. Still awesome looking though. And at least it's not the Cuban flag which is close but would kinda make him look communist.lol

oh, and just for reference since I know that not everybody on this board lives so close to the caribbean and sees lots of these everyday:

Puerto_Rican_Flag.jpg

It's sometimes done in a penant shape too, though mostly on vehicle bumpers or rearview mirrors. Then it really matches Bucky.

I love the Barnes character specially what Ed Brubaker has done with him. I actually like him both as Winter Soldier or/and as Captain America both made for some good stories. A figure of him as Cap has been on a wishlist for years but I never dreamed it would turn out this good, that sculpt is awesome and I love all the poses they were able to get out of him in those pictures. I really hope this becomes the standard buck for mid sized characters since the possibilities are endless.

Where did he get the stand? Does someone sell those? I want one!

The stand is called an obitsu doll stand. It's a japanese thing and they do not come cheap anymore. The stand was cancelled so sometimes it can be up to 15-20 bucks per stand. but don't get me wrong, they are WONDERFUL. They come with multiple attachments to make them longer or smaller, and you can connect multiple joints to them so that you can have multiple characters on one stand. I think the cheapest way I was able to get them was doing a mass order with someone on the boards, because shipping can really kill you haha. I now have six of them and they can even hold some MS figures!

Anyway, that was a long rant. this figure look AMAZING. I can't decide which pose to put him in when I have him. I'm almost happy that he i two to a case. Such a good looking figure.