Sign in to follow this  
RickCoronel

Marvel Legends wave 2 Bucky Captain America

O MY GOD, BLESS YOU HASBRO. Thanks for the pics Rick!

How does the mold feel in hand? I ask cuz it's the same that's gonna be used for archangel and USAgent.

EDIT: the pics are from another forum "toysdaily", thanks for the pics anyway.

sick figure, but ill pass on this, since i prefer Bucky as Winter Soldier (have to yet cop that figure tho)

ill enjoy the mold on USAgent tho...

That has to be the nicest looking Captain Puerto Rico figure ever made. Don't know that I prefer Bucky as the Winter Soldier as many have stated. But if he were going to be the REAL Cap's sidekick/partner again then they should at least redesign his costume so it's not a Puerto Rican flag. Still awesome looking though. And at least it's not the Cuban flag which is close but would kinda make him look communist.lol

oh, and just for reference since I know that not everybody on this board lives so close to the caribbean and sees lots of these everyday:

Puerto_Rican_Flag.jpg

It's sometimes done in a penant shape too, though mostly on vehicle bumpers or rearview mirrors. Then it really matches Bucky.

I love the Barnes character specially what Ed Brubaker has done with him. I actually like him both as Winter Soldier or/and as Captain America both made for some good stories. A figure of him as Cap has been on a wishlist for years but I never dreamed it would turn out this good, that sculpt is awesome and I love all the poses they were able to get out of him in those pictures. I really hope this becomes the standard buck for mid sized characters since the possibilities are endless.

Where did he get the stand? Does someone sell those? I want one!

The stand is called an obitsu doll stand. It's a japanese thing and they do not come cheap anymore. The stand was cancelled so sometimes it can be up to 15-20 bucks per stand. but don't get me wrong, they are WONDERFUL. They come with multiple attachments to make them longer or smaller, and you can connect multiple joints to them so that you can have multiple characters on one stand. I think the cheapest way I was able to get them was doing a mass order with someone on the boards, because shipping can really kill you haha. I now have six of them and they can even hold some MS figures!

Anyway, that was a long rant. this figure look AMAZING. I can't decide which pose to put him in when I have him. I'm almost happy that he i two to a case. Such a good looking figure.

That looks like a top notch figure. It's an excellent scuplt & paint job. I just think that I'm gonna skip though. I have Winter Soldier already, so I don't really need or want Bucky Cap. I'll just wait for USAgent

only complaint i have about this figure is that its coming out right when im getting along with my custom of the same figure lol

Mmmhhh... I can use it to make a custom of Baron Zemo... I really want the Arnim Zola BAF... but I'll repaint it to look like the modern version of the character.