Marvel Select Colossus

MikeC123

Now I have never Given a Marvel Action Figure a Perfect 10!, But in my view I think they just made a perfect figure in my Eyes. First off to give you an idea of my Rate scale: I considerd Captain America Face Off to be a 9.5 the highest I have ever rated a Marvel Figure. This is due to being a perfect mold and sculpt the only thing that nocked it down a 1/2 point was the long goofy feet. Brown Wolverine would be a 9 due to being to scrawny in my eyes they got the art., sculpt, and paint but he was to skinny he needed body mass index. Any way I rate this figure a Perfect 10!! the articulation is the same as a standerd Big Guy in Marvel Legends. The most impressive part about the whole figure is the awsome Hidden Ankle Pivot, I think this is the new standerd even with the marvel legends just take a look at Bucky cap. The Paint apps are perfect they really pop compaired to the marvel Legends Colossus, and nice spray washes. I know, I know Get to the scale already! I think it is fine, and I know alot of people are filling in their Bigs with Marvel Selects as do I, I always liked how the Xmen had a Muscle when they needed it Like when COLOSSUS Fought Hulk in World War Hulk and Juggernaut, looks more Belivable to me, so I dont mind that he is an inch taller than the standerd marvel Legend. Thats how you make a Awsome figure, perfect!

post-23526-1328746677_thumb.jpg

post-23526-1328746722_thumb.jpg

post-23526-1328746770_thumb.jpg

I bought him then took him back before I opened him. I saw the MS Juggernaut as I was leaving and decided I wanted the Juggernaut more. I have the Astonishing X-Men repaint of the ML Colossus on display and I worked(bid a lot) hard to get him and he is holding Kitty Pryde up with his finger articulation of which the MS Colossus has none. It is a great figure though.