Theme of wave 3 = Anti_Heroes?

tarot

I'm still hoping for a complete wave of bad guys, like the one ToyBiz did. These first two waves are encouraging, but there are soooo many great villians that need to be made. We seem to be getting figures in the Legends line that the MU line already has, so here's hoping for a classic Ultron, Thanos, Enchantress and Silver Samari. Hyperion in 2013 is awesome! Another classic Avengers villian!

don't forget they have these they may slip in somewhere. Like Constrictor

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2009/07/sa...bro-marvel-pics

Just thinking there that the extra figure might be a certain Clawed Mutant. Hopefully they will have him in his X-force uniform to go along with Warpath and eventually Archangel.

ML%20Fan%20Choice%20-%20X-Force%20Wolverine%20_768x1024_.jpg

Just thinking there that the extra figure might be a certain Clawed Mutant. Hopefully they will have him in his X-force uniform to go along with Warpath and eventually Archangel.

ML%20Fan%20Choice%20-%20X-Force%20Wolver

exactly that why I said it.

I was thinking the same thing with this wave. I would only be happy with an X-Force Wolverine if they finally made a good body for him. He also needs a new head sculpt that actually reflects his current mask. I wouldn't mind an unmasked head variant either, but it's not a big deal.

Getting X-Wolverine would probably rule out the chance of Archangel in this wave, but I guess you can never be sure.

A cool line up would be..

US Agent

Punisher/Blade

Mystique

Venom (Flash Thompson)

X-Force Wolverine

Daimon Hellstrom

War Machine

Really, I'm a fan of modern version/current identity/living characters... but also if I want to make a diorama with every character, I wouldn't put Wolverine in his X-Force (aka secret) costume... Also I don't want an Archangel, due Warren is back as Angel... and other stupid things only I can understand.

From the Fan Poll shown I really want:

Lady Bullseye: Original Bullseye is X.X

Hood: I want bad guys! Lots of them!

Bi-Beast: Abomination is dead and the only Hulk villain with action fig is Absorbing Man, I want a Zzzax too!

Havok: He's in movern costume

ML%20Fan%20Choice%20-%20X-Force%20Wolverine%20_768x1024_.jpg

exactly that why I said it.

ok...it was more for everyone else to see a pic