MARVEL LEGENDS BLADE BIG DISAPOINTMENT!

SolidSnakeInMyPants

I don't mind the Blade mold, even if they did reuse stuff, especially from Winter Soilder's chest armour. This verison of Blade by the the way is based on his current comic book look, which was inspired by both the movies and maybe the Spike T.V. Series, for those who don't know.

Loved sticky fingers as blade the series was great. If they did.another movie.I would want him

i hoped for a spiderman animated blade. red t-shirt and a jacket. even the comic was better when he was dressed like that. marvel doesnt know what to do with the blade character. the last one i got he had some sort of stupid looking golden armor. this figure can be fixed if they paint the coat all black and give him a naked upper torso. he looked once like this in the comics. i dont need a movie oriented version. i have one movie version and he is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

so, today i got my overpayed winter soldier figure and its the first time i have that sculpt in hand. if the blade figure can remove the bullet proof vest like i was able to do with winter soldier then i have no problem what so ever with that figure. i thought it was all one sculpt. well i will repaint his t-shirt red and his coat black and i will have the perfect blade figure to me. now i cant wait to have him.

I don't mind the Blade mold, even if they did reuse stuff, especially from Winter Soilder's chest armour. This verison of Blade by the the way is based on his current comic book look, which was inspired by both the movies and maybe the Spike T.V. Series, for those who don't know.

But it don't look like Sticky Fingaz. I think they're going a little overboard with the reusing of molds though.

I agree with Solid, the figure is very disappointing because of the body type they chose. The Winter Soldier body never looked like it was standing upright (because of those crappy hips and the crooked, sculpted belt) and had terrible range of motion for the hips (not Extremis Iron Man terrible, but terrible none the less).

In addition to the articulation problems, the design itself doesn't look like any Blade I've ever seen. Blade has some pretty well known costumes, why not use a design from one of those apperances? He was in MI:13 with Captain Britain as well as Xmen more recently, and he looked pretty much the same in both.

If they are going to do something, they ought to do it right. Blade's headsculpt is great, but the figure needs to loose that trenchcoat and get some bear arms, new hips, and knee joints that would allow the figure to get into very dynamic physical poses. In fact the whole lower body needs to be changed.

By the look of it, he cant be any worse than the TB marvel legends I just got. Very disappointed considering how nice the prior 5' inch movie figure was for its time. A great likeness but terrible paint rub on the hip joints and one leg connected at the lower part of the peg. No holsters for his too big to grip gun or glave. According to several other collectors I'll probably have issues with a leg breaking while trying to pose him for display. Many have swapped the legs or lower body with that of either the movie or series 4 Punisher. So I'll be looking forward to this one.

By the look of it, he cant be any worse than the TB marvel legends I just got. Very disappointed considering how nice the prior 5' inch movie figure was for its time. A great likeness but terrible paint rub on the hip joints and one leg connected at the lower part of the peg. No holsters for his too big to grip gun or glave. According to several other collectors I'll probably have issues with a leg breaking while trying to pose him for display. Many have swapped the legs or lower body with that of either the movie or series 4 Punisher. So I'll be looking forward to this one.

You shouldnt have to swap the legs, thats Hasbros job. It would be nice to get figures and not think of customizing them because of their issues. The headsculpt is really nice. I just feel they should bring justice to the figure by fixing articulation problems as well as gracing him with a better mold under that trench coat. Like FANTOMEX,,, that was a great way to mix it up.

You shouldnt have to swap the legs, thats Hasbros job. It would be nice to get figures and not think of customizing them because of their issues. The headsculpt is really nice. I just feel they should bring justice to the figure by fixing articulation problems as well as gracing him with a better mold under that trench coat. Like FANTOMEX,,, that was a great way to mix it up.

Oh no. Not on this one that's coming. The toybiz MLs Blade really sucks. It's everything you feel about the new one. Great head sculpt but $h!++y body! I've already swapped out the cheap trench for one from the 98 movie line. It actually fits perfect length and all.