hasbro rerelease black widow and winter soldier

shokker

why? i wanted one back a while ago that set is over 80usd everywhere. i dont know why. its like they just made 10sets out of it. its the avengers year and it would be awesome to get black widow and winter soldier for a descent price. maybe on a separate marvel legends wave. like a back in stock wave. would be awesome. even the red deadpool seems to be in high demand.

really? But when they came out once the stock catch up with the demands they were at Toys R US everywhere. at $30/$35 each It wasn't like they were flying off shelves. Deadpool pack was much harder to find. I remember you were able to use the Iron Man 2 Coupon on them but that was about it. They were sold out in a few months and none ever hit the clearance.

international here. we got nothing and the only way to get them was ebay but since they hit, they were pricey and all i found was the grey variant. if you ask me the black version was the variant. its so hard to get them. i got the iron man 2-packs with carter and hill with no trouble. ronin/electra also no trouble at all but the last wave is near impossible

:-( i hope hasbro does a best of wave. i would love that.

international here. we got nothing and the only way to get them was ebay but since they hit, they were pricey and all i found was the grey variant. if you ask me the black version was the variant. its so hard to get them. i got the iron man 2-packs with carter and hill with no trouble. ronin/electra also no trouble at all but the last wave is near impossible

:-( i hope hasbro does a best of wave. i would love that.

Hey Shokker. where did you hear this? I never got a hold of the black Black Widow two pack and would love to get it, especially before the movie comes out.

As Toys R US Exclusive, Once they are off the toysrus.com the availability is very subjective to your area. But for the time they were available on Toysrus.com, I thought most of people was able to get them.

It sucks for International collectors, As these 2 packs were never sold with at clearance price on-line that why they cost so much more on eBay. (all previous 2-packs were permanently reduce to $18 at some point). I believe the variants and regular was done about 50/50 on these sets but I not 100%. Right now, both the red Deadpool and Black Widow (black version) are still in high demand. The Deadpool pack didn't even last that long on-line either and I also never saw the red version in stores. I was lucky enough get them on the initial Toysrus.com stock and that was about it.