Hello...

shortysben

My name is Ben, and I have a toy collecting problem. I started out buying what I want in MU, and after some thought I picked up the new legends...someone please help, is there a twevle step program to stop this addiction?

Actually just saying hey, long time boarder, first ML post! which makes me a newb! uh-oh!

Hi, Ben! For an new addict I suggest keeping your receipts and look at them if you feel yourself losing control! Unfortunately there is no known cure for Legenditis. Don't worry, it isn't fatal. Symptoms include an unusual craving for that new plastic smell and an urge to check out any and every toy aisle you see. You've got a fever and the only prescription ... is more Marvel Legends! :)

My name is Ben, and I have a toy collecting problem. I started out buying what I want in MU, and after some thought I picked up the new legends...someone please help, is there a twevle step program to stop this addiction?

Actually just saying hey, long time boarder, first ML post! which makes me a newb! uh-oh!

More like 2 steps

1) sell all your figs every single one

2) get a girl friend lol

If you have 1 fig she will let you get more and you will be back where your at. If you have none she will tell you don't buy that stuff uh I don't like that and hold "stuff" against you lol. I can never stop toys came with me so she just helps me buy some more lol. Good luck with that maybe solidsnakeinmypants can shine a little light about what we mean lol.

Hi, Ben! For an new addict I suggest keeping your receipts and look at them if you feel yourself losing control! Unfortunately there is no known cure for Legenditis. Don't worry, it isn't fatal. Symptoms include an unusual craving for that new plastic smell and an urge to check out any and every toy aisle you see. You've got a fever and the only prescription ... is more Marvel Legends! :)

That's a awesome comment. U forgot you have legend withdrawal witch causes you to look for hidden figs behind Barbie dolls. If you find your self doing this head to the local comic store and buy one loose ML fig I know not the same high as a new fig but will calm you for a week or so.

More like 2 steps

1) sell all your figs every single one

2) get a girl friend lol

If you have 1 fig she will let you get more and you will be back where your at. If you have none she will tell you don't buy that stuff uh I don't like that and hold "stuff" against you lol. I can never stop toys came with me so she just helps me buy some more lol. Good luck with that maybe solidsnakeinmypants can shine a little light about what we mean lol.

my GF is the one who got me started...about 2 years ago I was clean and free toy sober for about 10 years...then I made a comment to her about how all I wanted for my b-day was a MU hulk...she bought me the SW 2-pack...ohhhh about 150+ Joes, and 125+ MU figs...I AM BACK...

She wont let me go to a con without her...Just moved out to VA with her...so balt comic con in september it is!

Shes not gonna be happy about the new Legenitits though...eh ill buy her another She-ra fig and well be all good...