Wave 2 on HTS

robb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm becoming more and more discouraged hunting this wave. With all of the sightings and people getting their preorders, it makes me wonder if I ll find them at all. I'm keeping my preorder from bbts but it seems like they wont ship for a while. Why are these so impossible to find at retail in nc? Its the nemesis wave all over again...

I'm becoming more and more discouraged hunting this wave. With all of the sightings and people getting their preorders, it makes me wonder if I ll find them at all. I'm keeping my preorder from bbts but it seems like they wont ship for a while. Why are these so impossible to find at retail in nc? Its the nemesis wave all over again...

Nemesis was the same here man.. I only ever saw 3 figures in retail from that whole wave

I would recommend trying the TRU in Cary tomorrow morning, they have gotten trucks on the past two Friday's.

I would recommend trying the TRU in Cary tomorrow morning, they have gotten trucks on the past two Friday's.

Yeah I went today and that's what the guy told me, he said theyve ordered 480 peices. I've gotta work tomorow though, but I'm gonna call and see if theyll hold them for my gf to pick up. lol if they get em that is.

I still haven't received a shipping notice from HTS (or BBTS for that matter). Yesterday was the expected ship date for my HTS order and when I checked last night it said backordered. It kind of frustrates me that they keep listing more cases but haven't shipped anything for me yet when I paid over 2 weeks ago. I'm gonna find them all in the wild b4 I receive either order!

Hmmm interesting...my order status says "processing" now...I don't remember/think it said that before today. Also they changed the picture to include 2 Caps, FF Spidey, Piledriver, Madame Hydra, Fantomex, Drax and Masked Daken. That would be awesome if that's the assortment I receive b/c I already have Thunderball, Madame Masque and Unmasked Daken.

Hmmm interesting...my order status says "processing" now...I don't remember/think it said that before today. Also they changed the picture to include 2 Caps, FF Spidey, Piledriver, Madame Hydra, Fantomex, Drax and Masked Daken. That would be awesome if that's the assortment I receive b/c I already have Thunderball, Madame Masque and Unmasked Daken.

In my experience with BBTS, if they show "processing", then they have already processed your payment.

I also hope I get both Madames so I can build both Zolas.

What is the difference between the Zolas?

The Zola torso that comes with Madame Masque is the traditional Zola face, and the head piece that comes with Thunderball comes with a yellow eye, versus the faceplate on the Zola torso from Madame Hydra is the Red Skull Zola (Red Skolla?) from the Brubaker Cap series, and the head piece from Piledriver has a red eye.