Wave 2 Retail, walmart

Xenesthis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those things popped up a lot quicker than I thought. I'm still waiting for Wave 1 to show up at some of my local stores. Typical Hasbro, nothing for years than suddenly more product than most of us can reasonably afford at once. At least the Drax fig looks a lot better than I thought it would. Can you tell me if the Fantomex is a new sculpt or an existing one. If so, which.

Our local Walmart doesn't have any MU or ML. ....or GI Joes, DCU, ....yep it's pretty much Power Rangers and Bakugan crud and that's it. They did have a few Thundercats, but I've already got all of those. It's seriously sad to see them not get any action figures for several months now. It's 1 mile from us, but we have to go about 12 miles minimum sometimes 25 or more to get some Marvel, DC, Joe's, anything decent.

Oh, but our Wally DOES have tons of stupid Green Lantern shytle! Oh joy! how DO I contain myself when I'm there?! Dang, did they back the proverbial "wrong horse" or what?

Our local Walmart doesn't have any MU or ML. ....or GI Joes, DCU, ....yep it's pretty much Power Rangers and Bakugan crud and that's it. They did have a few Thundercats, but I've already got all of those. It's seriously sad to see them not get any action figures for several months now. It's 1 mile from us, but we have to go about 12 miles minimum sometimes 25 or more to get some Marvel, DC, Joe's, anything decent.

Oh, but our Wally DOES have tons of stupid Green Lantern shytle! Oh joy! how DO I contain myself when I'm there?! Dang, did they back the proverbial "wrong horse" or what?

PREACH!

same here. the WM i frequent had the new wave of Halo figs, MU, and other figs before Christmas when i had no money left, the weekend after christmas i go back WITH money to spend and the isles are barren. the only thing i have lucked out on is that some of the new sets of Halo Mega Bloks came out and i was able to grab the new shade turret and the Spade with Jorge that i havent seen since.

I am gonna make another run in a few hours. hopefully they have some new stock out, but i am not getting my hopes up.