Wave 2 Retail, walmart

Xenesthis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the dark wolverine variant there!?

He said "Series 1 variants" so I'm guessing not, haha.

Actually what I was trying to say is a small amount of wave 2 variants showed up on the shelves mixed with a full stock of wave 1. Sorry for the confusion. And yes maskless Dark Wolverine was there and aside from the same old Bullseye body (which actually looks like it's been "cleaned up" a little), it's awesome. Also found Piledriver (even better), Madame Hydra and FF Spidey.

which of the wave 2 figs have ankle pivot? i see that spiderman has it. i was kinda bummed when none of the wave one figs except Terrax had it. that joint makes a huge difference when posing the fig.

so yeah, I think only Spidey...

Does anyone else keep getting popups or their site redirected to Crackle? It's happened to me on different computers several times

which of the wave 2 figs have ankle pivot? i see that spiderman has it. i was kinda bummed when none of the wave one figs except Terrax had it. that joint makes a huge difference when posing the fig.

The new ankles are only on Spider-Man, Bucky Cap and Arnim Zola. Thunderball/Piledriver have the old ankles that Hulking had but they don't have enough side clearance.

The new ankles are only on Spider-Man, Bucky Cap and Arnim Zola. Thunderball/Piledriver have the old ankles that Hulking had but they don't have enough side clearance.

Daken also has his old style

Daken also has his old style

Oh yeah, forgot about him. I had sent him alway a day after I got him to get repainted and receive a cast of the masked head.