The Hunt

spang2005

My wave one just shipped yesterday from BBTS, so I imagine that wave 2 should be at least another week or two. I ordered it really close to the time I ordered wave one though. Dang I can't wait to see which version of GR I'll be getting this week. I kinda hope it's the orange flames, but I do want the blue one too.

My POL was almost $450 from BBTS. It would have been more, but I found wave 17 MU at a Target for only $7.39 per figure so I had cancelled that portion. Since retail seems to be selling ML for only $15 I might end up cancelling wave 2 if I find them at retail somewhere. Why pay for shipping if I can get them earlier and cheaper?

Wal-Martvlet you order a case? How did you convince them to do that?

Just ask a manager have them scan a figure get product number then ask that's all I did so far so good but its not the twelth I'll post after should be wave two do to not being able to order more wave 1

According to her she just ordered another case and one of wave one only found a blue IM but I needed it

Did find both cases of wave one at a newer target in napa got super lucky

Will trade a KLAW Constrictor IM for good figs

I did a little hunting after work today. Checked a Wal-Mart...nothing (duh). Stopped at a Toys R Us and they only had remnants of wave 1 (2 Klaws, Steve, Red and Blue Iron Man & Constrictor). Left them for someone else. Asked if they had any others but the lady looked them up & they only had what was on the floor. Nashville = Strike Out City.

Did some hunting of my own today. First stop, TRU on my lunch break. Bucky Cap and Drax on the pegs, everything else gone. Employee on the floor told me his boss bought all the variants for himself.

Second stop, Wal-Mart. Nothing interesting here except three empty pegs, each labeled "MVL LGD." It said QTY 8 on each peg with a date of 3/05. If all this matches my thinking, there should hopefully be three cases worth of figures on the pegs Monday.

Then, when I got home, my TRU order was on the porch. Drax, Bucky Cap, and Piledriver.

I still love the hunt, just hate the cost associated with out now.

Already found Thor and Hope Summers last week at Target.

Today (Thursday), I went to TRU and saw half of wave 1, but the price was too much.

Went down the street to Target and found the Constrictor.

Great figure but his arms seem flimsy.

Can't wait to find the rest. And my pockets may need a break if Wave two hits my area soon

Went to my "good" hunting ground (Erie, PA) this weekend, about an hour and half drive. It was a pretty bad day... Walmart two blue mini Iron Men, Target one regular mini Iron Man, then Toys'R'Us where all of wave 1 except Thor was present. Picked up Ghostrider passed on others for $17.99. (Walmart was $15.44 and Target $14.99) Toys'R'Us had 5 mini Iron Men. Thinking that is going to be a peg warmer. I really like the sculpt but scale is so wrong can bring myself to buy it at these high prices.

@ Wolvie, just a week ago the Wally near my job was $14. 96.

Now it went up about 50 cents ... sheesh

LOL @ Professor!!!! The mini Iron Man.

I too love the sculpt, but it even seems smaller than the heroes Reborn version, and all i ever see is the blue version. Not too happy about that. Makes me wish I bought the classic 2-pack version.

then maybe i was mistaken due to my glee of finding them in the first place.

Guess when I bought Klaw as a solo fig without any other store purchase, i noticed that the MLs were $15.44

looks like Target has the best price, but not by much

wish Hasbro would give us some coupons via playsaver.com

Still looking for Commander Rogers and Ghost Rider to complete wave 1

Still shooting blanks here in Jacksonville. Getting tired of the blank trips. I simply think Wave 2 didn't hit here yet. It sucks because I want to hurry and complete it. Then I can save up and be ready for the exclusives at Comic Con. Still need Piledriver, Both spideys and the Madames. Only finding Wave 1's here still. Hope, Claw, Constrictor, and Iron Man. Think I saw a Steve today too. Would be exciting had I not completed wave 1 in one day..