Comic Con....

FrankCastle

One of these years im gonna save up the cash and get out to one of these cons. would love to get my hands on some of the exclusive stuff sold at them. Also Kinda of curios if and what would be the marvel legends con exclusive.

Really not that expensive if you are contantly hunting for hotels/flights. The hardest part is getting the tickets initially. Once that's covered the rest is easy.I paid for my whole family (My girlfriend and son) to go this year. Flight for all 3 round trip was about $1000 but I am flying from the Eastcoast. Hotel was less than $400 for the whole week and it's on the shuttle route. If it was me by myself would have only cost $300 for the flight and $300 for the stay. Plus a $150 4 day pass for the Con. $750 is easy to swing if you save for it.

But anyways I don't think it's a matter of "IF" at all. I think they would be stupid to not have a ML exclusive after such a successful return. You had to stand in line last year at the con to get a ticket, to go stand in line to buy the exclusives. It was nuts. I heard there is rumor for an extra large MU Fin Fang Foom in Blister pack just like Sentinel and Galactus were.

I live in SoCal bout 45 miles from the con center so if I can get passes I'm goin 4sho

You'll have to keep checking for people that cancel. They will either tweet badges or post them on their website. You need to sign up for a user id. I don't know if they have given anymore out yet. They suspended them until badges were sold out.

I live in SoCal bout 45 miles from the con center so if I can get passes I'm goin 4sho

You'll have to keep checking for people that cancel. They will either tweet badges or post them on their website. You need to sign up for a user id. I don't know if they have given anymore out yet. They suspended them until badges were sold out.

People always sell there passes on Craigslist to I member last time I went in 08 thats how it was anyway

People always sell there passes on Craigslist to I member last time I went in 08 thats how it was anyway

2011 was the first year I went and they verify your ID/Badge. Trust me you won't be able to go with out getting a member id (which they added this year) and purchasing your badge through the Con. The only day that was kind of lax was near the end of the day Sunday when everyone was funneling out. If you are caught they will ban you for life as well. Which isn't fun.

2011 was the first year I went and they verify your ID/Badge. Trust me you won't be able to go with out getting a member id (which they added this year) and purchasing your badge through the Con. The only day that was kind of lax was near the end of the day Sunday when everyone was funneling out. If you are caught they will ban you for life as well. Which isn't fun.

Thanx for info yeah I'll find away in there soon lol

I would be interested in finding out whether or not anyone who is going to SDCC would be willing to pick up some exclusives for myself and others here.

I may.. Will have to see. That crap gets so heavy to carry. You should have seen me on the airplane last year. It's hard for me because I fly across the whole country to go. Plus I invest alot of money every year just to have the ability to purchase said exclusives.. and time as well to wait in multiple lines just to buy the stuff