Some of Wave 2 on TRU.com

evilanimation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get free shipping you had to spend 75.00. I Got 2 Fantomex (to build the varriant Zola) and 2 Daken's (hoping to get the 2 versions, if not i'll just send it back or sell it), added a toy for my daughter to get it to 75.00. I got two caps two draxs today and one "Thunderbolt" assuming thunderball. I wanted to try my luck with 2 of them but figured I would hold out and get another one with two spidey's and madam's when they were listed. Sadly didn't happen so hopfully I'll find it in the store. I plain to go to ToysRus tommorow, cuz hopefully they will list the madam's and Spidey tomorrow and if I order from the store I'll get free shipping anyway. Also as you all can tell I'm gonna have a extra Cap, Drax, and Fantomex (all opened with no BAF parts, as I need to parts) to sell or trade.

OMG, TRU.com ordering is retarded. So, cosmic Loki and 2 Thunderbolts just came back in stock so I ordered them and two other 3.75" Avengers. Have them all in my cart and hit submit order button and it takes my order MINUS the 2 Thunderbolts (cuz they went out of stock in the time it took me to order). Why the hell did the rest of my order still go through!?!?!? I obviously only wanted to get all of it to save on shipping! You would think it wouldn't take my order since some of it went out of stock, stupid sauce!!

Yeah its bullshyt not every thing qualifys or you can only buy a limited amount and dont beleive them when they say you can try it out for a month, the minute you order something they are going to charge you for a year. Example: You try it out once and then you have no use for it because nothing you want to order qualifies for free shipping( and shipping is not always 2 day shipping) the minute you try to cancle before the trial period they charge you for the year. So you have no service because you cancled it and you paid $75 dollers for 1 item shipped to you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

hmmmm. I checked my paypal and it says payment pending. Whats this mean, I have never noticed this on a toys r us order. Any body else wondering about this order.

Thats strange, my second day order of Thunderbolt, and heroic age was sent today payment went through and order was completed. My first day order of Dark Wolverine, and fantom X Still Processing, and payment Pending. Toys R us and their damn shipping.

Thats strange, my second day order of Thunderbolt, and heroic age was sent today payment went through and order was completed. My first day order of Dark Wolverine, and fantom X Still Processing, and payment Pending. Toys R us and their damn shipping.

I was going to post the same thing. It's strange that my second day order has shipped but not my first day order. Guess I'm getting my 2 caps, Draxes, and one "thunderbolt". I was hoping to get all my figures at around the same time. Also the first order will be more fun since I got 2 Daken's so I have the chance of two diffrent figures. Well at lest there's the surprise of what "Thunderbolt" I get. Also I really wish they would have listed the Spidey's and Madam's today as I was right by a ToysRus and could have got them to ship them to me. Now I have all the parts to build a Zola or Skull (depending on "thunderbolt") except the darn center part.

Daken is listed as being available right now on toysrus.com but I tried to add one to my cart and it's showing that he's not available. It just says "The following item: Marvel Legends 6 inch Action Figure - Dark Wolverine has limited inventory. We've adjusted the quantity below to reflect the number we have available." Which is zero.

hmmmm. I checked my paypal and it says payment pending. Whats this mean, I have never noticed this on a toys r us order. Any body else wondering about this order.

Both Orders Completed and Paid for! Should have these early next week. Both orders could have been shipped in 1 Box? Stupid Toys r us bytch azz shipping.