OLD (no new reveals) Wave 3 Pictures

FrankCastle

The thought of the new hope Figure gets me excited about whats to come I Hope a new Cable is not to far off( and some one please do him justice for once) also a new Bishop with removable Arm.

i totally agree on cable, he is so small compared to hope. i would love to see marvel select doing him

Yeah, when he was originally done, it seemed like he was 6'1" at most, whereas now Marvel lists him at 6'8". He definitely deserves a new fig, along with Bishop.

Speaking of scale does anyone have the Marvel Select Classic Thor? How does he size up comparison to the Legends lines? I know he is a 7" figure but just wondering if the difference is that obvious?

Some comparison shots here: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopi...=13&t=40457

Looks to be a little taller than the modern thor and quite a bit bigger than the giant man series one.

Thanks for the pic even if it was the wrong one it still helps :) Since the link doesn't show it next to the "Legends" in question. So I'm taking it's probably the same height as the Legends Modern because the Legends seems a tad bit taller than the MS. And here is a pic of MS Modern vs MS Classic

IMG_7778.jpg

And I would apologize for the thread derailment but I started it so.... :)