Lots of articulation, but just isn't posable.

Comacaz

Well I first off wanted to get some more traffic in the ML forums, so it's not just all focused on the 3.75 inch section. but while I was messing with some figures, does anyone notice that some sport a lot of articulation, but just aren't that posable?

I know I will prob get a lot of hate but face off cap comes to mind. Maybe it's just my two versions, but the sculpting prevents him from being able to raise his arms up, and some of my joints just have so much paint it's not usable. And then my ankle rockers hardly function.

Another one that comes to mind is the new ML Modern Thor I think I've got like three solid poses that he just goes between and that's it haha. nothing special.

So anyone else feel like that with some of their figures?

I find that to be true quite often as well. Hasbro ML Nemesis Daredevil comes to mind. He's got a lot of articulation, but he still can't get into a simple crouching pose. And let's face it, Daredevil's a croucher. I like the look of that figure (especially the red version), but I went back to using the old Spider-Man Classics or Face-Off version for my action figure comics. They are both super poseable.

i love the new thor figure, but he seems limited in his ability to raise his arms.

i dont mind the legs so much, but a brawler like Thor needs to be able to form many poses

all in all, i love the Legends ... you just can't get everything we used to out of them

it's not so much just the new ones, but all in general. And yea the thor figure kinda has the same issues as the face off cap. I mean, I LOVE lots of articulation. But a lot of figures just can't pose. Alot of 3.75 inch figures are the same way

Well I first off wanted to get some more traffic in the ML forums, so it's not just all focused on the 3.75 inch section. but while I was messing with some figures, does anyone notice that some sport a lot of articulation, but just aren't that posable?

Its Funny you say that about ML Traffic on the forums. I have went over to the MU Forums and noticed they talk alot about the new Legends. Its funny on the Huals they are asking where to get them and posting reports every time they find them. So in reality Half the stuff posted over there is about the new Marvel Legends.

@ Comacaz, you mention the FO Cap, but i love the way i can pose him.

My problem has been the Wonder Man figure which is the same buck, and i am afraid to move his arms to much. Now to me, his articulation is ok, and poseability is very limited.

My ML Juggernaut makes me want to buy the mS version because with all his POA's, he can't hold certain poses because of his weight and the loosness of his leg joints.

But let me ask you this, in comparison, do you think other lines like DCUC or even WWE, Street Fighter, etc, offer figures that you can pose in a more dynamic fashion?

Add Iron Spider man to this list. Got him a couple of days ago. They took the time/money to give him double articulated elbows & knees, even individually articulated fingers. Where they dropped the ball was a simple calf swivel, thigh swivel, bicep or forearm swivel. Even just by adding the thigh swivle his short coming at the ankles would be manageable.

Add Iron Spider man to this list. Got him a couple of days ago. They took the time/money to give him double articulated elbows & knees, even individually articulated fingers. Where they dropped the ball was a simple calf swivel, thigh swivel, bicep or forearm swivel. Even just by adding the thigh swivle his short coming at the ankles would be manageable.

I wraned you man that figure would have been cool if it wasnt for its short comings in articulation.

Its Funny you say that about ML Traffic on the forums. I have went over to the MU Forums and noticed they talk alot about the new Legends. Its funny on the Huals they are asking where to get them and posting reports every time they find them. So in reality Half the stuff posted over there is about the new Marvel Legends.

to be fair they are under the brand Marvel Universe now....

lol just giving you ML guys a hard time.

I now have 4 MLs! why did I get into this line? my purse hurtss -_-.

to be fair they are under the brand Marvel Universe now....

lol just giving you ML guys a hard time.

I now have 4 MLs! why did I get into this line? my purse hurtss -_-.

Ha, its OK sometimes things just get all dried up. The new girl Works just fine, and every body wants some. Their is really no comparisen LEGENDS are Back.