AVENGERS: NEW EVIL! Action Figure Comic

Ninjak

Ninjak that was fantastic.

I'm not sure if I had mentioned it to you before, but I love how your comics have that old school feel to them, really pulls that nostalgia factor out from me.

Just a set question, was that break away table from the WWE line? I thought I recognized it from one of my old WWE (or possibly WCW) figures, wow I haven't looked at them in forever LOL.

Thanks much Zed. Yeah, I'm all about the "old school" when it comes to comics. My stuff is firmly set in the 70's/80's era of Marvel. Glad that vibe comes across to others.

Yes that is a WWE "breakable" table. I have a couple of those and I love them. If you notice, I use the "guy getting punched into a breaking table bit" quite a lot in my comics. I think it looks cool and helps to illustrate movement. It also shows just how hard someone has actually been hit.

Thanks again for the nice feedback. Part 2 is coming next week.

I thought your latest comic was pretty awesome as well. Hilarious stuff. Loved all the side effects to Stasonit. Keep up the good work.

And what is up with Walking Dead lately? They aren't going to have characters left if they keep up the current pace of the carnage.

Thanks much Zed. Yeah, I'm all about the "old school" when it comes to comics. My stuff is firmly set in the 70's/80's era of Marvel. Glad that vibe comes across to others.

I've been pretty heavy into that era of Marvel of late, especially Dr. Strange, Defenders, and Ghost Rider. Just not been happy with modern stories. But yeah the vibe is strong.

Yes that is a WWE "breakable" table. I have a couple of those and I love them. If you notice, I use the "guy getting punched into a breaking table bit" quite a lot in my comics. I think it looks cool and helps to illustrate movement. It also shows just how hard someone has actually been hit.

Thought it was, I had thought I had seen it before in your comics too (Although I couldn't recall where exactly).

Thanks again for the nice feedback. Part 2 is coming next week.

Cool can't wait. and you're welcome.

I thought your latest comic was pretty awesome as well. Hilarious stuff. Loved all the side effects to Stasonit. Keep up the good work.

HA, I was watching an ad for some med (can't remember what one now) and literally it was "Do you suffer from ____ then try _____" and the rest of the ad was side effects, I had seen ads like that before but for some reason this one stuck out and I was like "REALLY!?" I had to poke fun.

And what is up with Walking Dead lately? They aren't going to have characters left if they keep up the current pace of the carnage.

Just been SOOOOOO slow this season, don't need zombie carnage every week but there was so much NOT happening this season until these last few eps. I do generally like the show (and comic) though LOL, just this time it was too long to get to the point IMO>

Hey Big Bear, thanks for the comments! Much appreciated as always.

Am I making these too fast for you? It it takes a couple of weeks for me to create a comic, but it only takes about 15 minutes to read it. So, you should be way ahead of me there. :smile:

And yes, the 2-pack Iron Man is pretty awesome. If you ever get a chance to grab one at a decent price, do it!

BTW, I've got more comics in the works, so you'd better read faster! :wink:

Thanks for all the great feedback everybody. It is truly very much appreciated. It's always nice to know that people are reading and (hopefully) enjoying my comics. Makes the effort even more worthwhile. Even though it's a lot of fun making comics, it's also a lot of hard work.

BTW, almost finished with the part 2 of the Avengers story. Should have it up by the weekend.