Big Time Spider-Man & Masked Wolvie

FrankCastle

Quick story about wave two. Went to the flea market with the wife and son. She always buys those stupid thing to hang around the house because you can get some good deals. Right across from where she was I walked into a toy store. The guy had most of wave two but no price tags. He had an unmasked Daken. Piledriver and Thunderball along with Madam Mask. So I flag him down by this time my wife shows up.

I ask how much is the Thunderball and Madam Mask. He says to me Thunderball is 65$ and Madam is 75$. My jaw hit the floor. As I looked around while he was still talking he have Tons of MU ML variants everywhere. I shook my head and laughed. He asked me what was funny. I replied your prices your a scalper and no one in their right mind would buy this stuff. He mouthed me as my wife pulled me away. I wanted to kick his ass so bad. As she pulled me out I told him this is why finding hard figures sucks because of guys like him and he is a prick that cares for money and screws the rest of us.

Guys like this make me so mad. I would of had wave two for the most part but he was nuts. Sorry for the rant but I almost kicked a scalpers ass. But yes he did have Madam both versions. Plus he had one big time spider man that before I got super pissed he said he got off e bay from over seas

Quick story about wave two. Went to the flea market with the wife and son. She always buys those stupid thing to hang around the house because you can get some good deals. Right across from where she was I walked into a toy store. The guy had most of wave two but no price tags. He had an unmasked Daken. Piledriver and Thunderball along with Madam Mask. So I flag him down by this time my wife shows up.

I ask how much is the Thunderball and Madam Mask. He says to me Thunderball is 65$ and Madam is 75$. My jaw hit the floor. As I looked around while he was still talking he have Tons of MU ML variants everywhere. I shook my head and laughed. He asked me what was funny. I replied your prices your a scalper and no one in their right mind would buy this stuff. He mouthed me as my wife pulled me away. I wanted to kick his ass so bad. As she pulled me out I told him this is why finding hard figures sucks because of guys like him and he is a prick that cares for money and screws the rest of us.

Guys like this make me so mad. I would of had wave two for the most part but he was nuts. Sorry for the rant but I almost kicked a scalpers ass. But yes he did have Madam both versions. Plus he had one big time spider man that before I got super pissed he said he got off e bay from over seas

Yeah Scalpers are the Scum of the Earth and the Harsh UnderBelly Fat of Collecting. I feel you I would have attempted to ninja kick his azz too, but like you my pissed emberessed wife would have done the same thing as your girl. I was pulled away I would yell " your lucky my Familys here!,...hold me back babe hold me back!"

I agree they are the scum of the earth. They try and take everyone for every dime that they can get. If people don't know much better they would buy them thinking it is okay. I have taught my wife very well because she buys me figs. She found a Dr Strange a while ago the clear one at the flea market and the guy was asking 12 for it and she said my husband is a mip moc guy. This package is bent if you want to sell this you have to come down. Needless to say she got it for 9 bucks

Man I'm with u 100% I hate scalpers they all need the bleep beat outa them

I have all of wave 2 except for big time spidey and masked wolverine. I think Hasbro is doing this on purpose holding two of the best figures from the wave so tht we will drool over them and then stores can jack the prices up then they'll release em when TRU is charging 30$ for one damn figure it's ridiculous and I'm this close to saying forget it I mean prices and quality are terrible. I know we all say it all the time but I wish we had toybiz back!!!

Yeah. I havent had any issues with any of the new stuff as far as quality. My TB ML stuff different case. I was talking about a brand new Blade I got in another thread. serious paint rub right out of the package with one turn of the hips and ankles. Also a dangling leg I had to fix. It has come to my understanding from other collectors that this was a common problem with him and some others as well. Not picking on either. But at least Hasbro has taken some steps to cut down or eliminate these types of problems. Especially with joints already molded in the color they need to be.