Wave 3 Information

IronShatnar

I know this has been hit on, at least partially, in other posts, but what's the deal. Wave 1 has come and gone, wave 2 was right on top of it and hitting stride at this point, but still no final details on wave 3, or no new details whatsoever. At this rate it looks like we're on par to have a huge wait between wave 2 and 3. And if the plan is to have another set of back to back waves again, where's the info on wave 4. I think it would be a huge mistake for Hasbro if they fail to ride the current momentum and exitement of return of ML by allowing an excessive wait between the current wave and the next. What are your thoughts.

i dont mind its killing my wallet day by day...... :(

I feel ya. My wallets killing me too. Luckily my taxes hit when I got wave 1 and part of wave 2. 3 will probably hit when the first 2 are COMPLETELY distributed. Remember alot of places still havent seen wave 2 let alone some didnt see alot of wave 1. Not to mention most of us are still waiting on the running changes in wave 2. Big Time Spider Man & masked Daken especially. I'm sure now that the market has been tested and they're selling so well, we'll start seeing alot more. Besides for right now they dont want to end up like DCUC peg warmers that very rarely go on clearance. Hasbro would surely drop the line again if that happened.

i dont mind its killing my wallet day by day...... :(

I feel ya. My wallets killing me too. Luckily my taxes hit when I got wave 1 and part of wave 2. 3 will probably hit when the first 2 are COMPLETELY distributed. Remember alot of places still havent seen wave 2 let alone some didnt see alot of wave 1. Not to mention most of us are still waiting on the running changes in wave 2. Big Time Spider Man & masked Daken especially. I'm sure now that the market has been tested and they're selling so well, we'll start seeing alot more. Besides for right now they dont want to end up like DCUC peg warmers that very rarely go on clearance. Hasbro would surely drop the line again if that happened.

haha i hear yea. if it wasnt for my tax return, i prolly wouldnt have half of the ones i have or any. and i really do wish stores would have sales on dcuc figures. only once did i see them go for 8 bucks at target and i bought a #$@# load cuz of that reason.. plus my target discount.. iam still looking for red arrow green arrow and reverse flash to complete my wave 20....

I know this has been hit on, at least partially, in other posts, but what's the deal. Wave 1 has come and gone, wave 2 was right on top of it and hitting stride at this point, but still no final details on wave 3, or no new details whatsoever. At this rate it looks like we're on par to have a huge wait between wave 2 and 3. And if the plan is to have another set of back to back waves again, where's the info on wave 4. I think it would be a huge mistake for Hasbro if they fail to ride the current momentum and exitement of return of ML by allowing an excessive wait between the current wave and the next. What are your thoughts.

Yeah I feel you I am Kind of worried when 2 waves have come and are GOING, and the next wave is still in proto shots and production fazes. I mean at least set us at ease with confermed line ups, It feels a lot like limbo like the Nemesis wave or random 2-packs that we supossedly picked. and as far as 3 months of nothing sounds like Hasbros MO when it comes to the MU stuff we will probably get revisions of the ML first 2 waves just like the MU is getting now nothing new.

Yeah I feel you I am Kind of worried when 2 waves have come and are GOING, and the next wave is still in proto shots and production fazes. I mean at least set us at ease with confermed line ups, It feels a lot like limbo like the Nemesis wave or random 2-packs that we supossedly picked. and as far as 3 months of nothing sounds like Hasbros MO when it comes to the MU stuff we will probably get revisions of the ML first 2 waves just like the MU is getting now nothing new.

No BAF yet either is pretty odd

at first i was all when is wave 3 coming but i am ok if the next 2 waves come by the end of the year. in may dc makes a little return but again since i am on the fence with mattel i maybe skip the rest that will come. i will save a lot of cash in the next months. i will concentrate on my spidey comic collection and maybe put some money into this. just 300 to go and i have the whole amazing spiderman comic collection. i doubt i will ever finish do, lol.

Haven't we already seen & heard about some of wave 3? We've seen pics of At least Blade and US Agent and Archangel, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Punisher, the Wrecker and Bulldozer have been spoke of or have had pics of protos shown. No BAF info though; that much is true. It will probably be someone small again like Agengers Movie Loki or the "secret" villain. Don't get any ideas Hasbro.

The BAF is Stryfe... the hell you been at?

I hope so been wanting that one for a while, and all that is speculation and nothing is confermed. A new Cable would have to be made. The only ones confermed with actual figs are U.S. Agent and Blade, I Know punisher proto on a computer and talk of mystique and moonstone, but come on we saw pics of multiple man and lady bulls eye 3 years ago and nothing.

Mystique would be the easiest redo ever. Just give Madame Masque a Mystique head & skull belt.

Naw I like the hope Upper body better, but then again I think they like using the arangatang saggy boobs for female villians. If you look Hope and the madams have different chests, shyt what am i saying! Black Widow has the best Rack so far, Huge........ uh cleavege!

Mystique would be the easiest redo ever. Just give Madame Masque a Mystique head & skull belt.

Naw I like the hope Upper body better, but then again I think they like using the arangatang saggy boobs for female villians. If you look Hope and the madams have different chests, shyt what am i saying! Black Widow has the best Rack so far, Huge........ uh cleavege!

Lol of real bro

I have not heard of Wrecker and Bulldozer? When did this come out? Or is this just a rumor

I belive what they said was wave two would have a running change for the wrecking crew. Which as the box shows ended up just being Piledriver and Thunderball. Wave 2 was the wrecking crew they were talking about and sadly it's a half a team. Wrecker would need a new upper body and head. Bulldozer would need a lot of add ons (based on how they did him in MU). They haven't said anything about these figures which sucks as I really want them. Myself like a lot of others heard running change wrecking crew and though we were getting the whole team. Now this is the same Hasbro that said they were making a Scarlet Spider for the Nemisis wave and it was Ben Riely Spider Man not Scarlet Spider. They even they named him Scarlet Spider on the card, same card that had character art of Spider-Girl not Spider-Man, I might also add. So in all them not coming out with the whole team would not be a shock to me.