Red Hulk 8

Thanos 12

WwHulk 10

Skarr10

Red hand ninja 25

I also have tons of other figures with doubles and triples

Maybe I'll ask holy grail question next

Please no one get offended i was just wondering

I lost count of all the SHEILD, Hydra, and Hand Ninja's we have. In addition to lots of those three packs we got lots of the single Red ninjas and AIM soldiers last year when TRU and Target seemed to alternate sales and BOGOs. Got tons of the Cap movie Hydra soldiers too.

As far as non-troop building collections, I had to grab a few Commander Rogers. One to keep MOC, one for the kids, one to display on a Maisto motorcycle and one to put in my "Cap display" area, and then some just because he's useful for customizing. I don't even remember what all I used the head for. Some unmasked Cap figures of course.

I've also bought several WW Hulk and Skaar. I got the two different Skaar stands and kept them MOC and another one to pose in my stuff and one for the kids' box. But then I bought several more Skaars and WW Hulks to use the bodies for some other warrior type figures I'm making. I've got like 20 heads from OPP and then some heads cut off Papo and Schleich animals like bears, bulls, dragons, etc. They need some larger bodies, so I'm mixing up some of the parts from those two guys and some Destroyer armor as well as Redakai stuff.

Some of the female figures astounded me enough that I felt the need for a few. X-23 didn't excite me that much but I got multiples to make some female SHEILD agents with some body type variation. Swapped some parts with some Scarlett figures and some of the previous MU ladies too. I've got like 3 or 4 alternate male agents and 2 females made with probably 2 more on the way. So that takes some extra bodies too.

A lot of my extra stuff I have for trading purposes. I also figure I can do giveaways on my website.

A lot of the times especially in the last year, I have ordered a case of something. Then I find and purchase them in the store. When the case comes in, I find myself with about 2-3 extra. I fight myself from buying extra in the store. Like recently finding MU Kitty Pryde...how often do you see her? Almost picked it up.

I try to leave the extras in the store because in my head I feel some kid or collector will come by (instead of a scalper) and be happy to find something HTF on the shelf.

I only collect Marvel Legends so all my figures are those.

3 Tiger Stripe Wolverine and 3 Black Costume Spider-Man (both from the Red Hulk Wave), and for some reason I have 5 Snap-Shot Spider-Man figures (4 opened and one still in package), 3 Fearsome Foes Spideys , 2 original McFarlane Spideys, 2 Spider-Strength Spideys, 2 Ben Reilly Spideys, 2 First App. Spideys, (did I mention I like Spider-Man)?

For army builders I only have 4 Hydra soldiers (2 of each head) and 4 Hand Ninjas, 4 male Shield Agents (1 Nick Fury, 1 Dum Dum and 2 regular dudes) and 2 Female Shield Agents (Maria Hill and Sharon Carter). I wish I would have bought more of all of these while they were still relatively cheap, but now they are upwards of $20 each, so I think my armies aren't going to be expanding their ranks any time soon.

I only collect Marvel Legends so all my figures are those.

3 Tiger Stripe Wolverine and 3 Black Costume Spider-Man (both from the Red Hulk Wave), and for some reason I have 5 Snap-Shot Spider-Man figures (4 opened and one still in package), 3 Fearsome Foes Spideys , 2 original McFarlane Spideys, 2 Spider-Strength Spideys, 2 Ben Reilly Spideys, 2 First App. Spideys, (did I mention I like Spider-Man)?

For army builders I only have 4 Hydra soldiers (2 of each head) and 4 Hand Ninjas, 4 male Shield Agents (1 Nick Fury, 1 Dum Dum and 2 regular dudes) and 2 Female Shield Agents (Maria Hill and Sharon Carter). I wish I would have bought more of all of these while they were still relatively cheap, but now they are upwards of $20 each, so I think my armies aren't going to be expanding their ranks any time soon.

You sir have too many Deadpool. And you sir have too many Black Spider-man. I will gladly buy one of each from you to help your recovery (my son lost my RULK Black spider-man and I don't wanna pay $20 from another.. lol)

why the hell would anyone want 10 Skaars??? I have 1 and that is too much. And what could you possibly do with 12 Thanos? You sir, have a hoarding problem.

I used to buy 3 each of the Toybiz ML figures. At least. Some I have had 5 or more of at one point... but usually I went with 3 = 1 to hang up on the wall, 1 to go into storage, and 1 to open up and put on a shelf.

With MU figures, I only get 1 each of.. except I have several of the Namor figure

Yeah. I'm cool with the troop builder thing and even the wolverine since he belongs to every team except the guardians of the galaxy. Oops! Damn now we can expect him there too. lol. But seriously other than variants, you have way too many! You think you have an extra flaming super skrull variant from the FF classics series. Loose maybe. Or anything else you might want to get rid of?

Who Needs a bunch of Namors?? not even close to as cool looking as the big figs. Skarr, Hulk, apoc, juggy are cool looking at the least.

Skaar sucks donkey nuts. and only WW Hulk is good.

I think the Namor figure is better done than most of the larger figures. I have a couple because he is my favorite character.. 1 for loose, 1 for MOC, 1 for custom, etc

I forgot to mention that I also have 2 of each of all the best Daredevil figures.

The reason I have multiples of certain figures is that I mostly use them to make my Action Figure Comics and I like to have extras of the ones I use a lot (like Spider-Man, Daredevil and Wolverine) so I always have a back-up in case I damage one. :smile:

Who Needs a bunch of Namors?? not even close to as cool looking as the big figs. Skarr, Hulk, apoc, juggy are cool looking at the least.

I think the Namor figure is better done than most of the larger figures. I have a couple because he is my favorite character.. 1 for loose, 1 for MOC, 1 for custom, etc

Oh yeah in that case thats cool, but I think MU Suck BullBalls altogether in general but hey no offense thats just my honest opinion.

Oh yeah in that case thats cool, but I think MU Suck BullBalls altogether in general but hey no offense thats just my honest opinion.

well... compared to Toybiz Marvel Legends.... I can see your point.

But when Hasbro took over the ML stuff.. they left a gaping hole in my collecting needs... and then the MU stuff came along, although rather slowly out of the gate.. the first year or two was not very good... and I like them because I also collect GiJoe.

The figures weren't great to begin with.. but if you haven't checked out some of the newer figures.. you might be missing out. Check out some figures like the new Daredevil and Bullseye from their comic pack. I would say these are about as good as any of their 6 inch forms

IMG_7473__scaled_500.jpg

yeah DareDevil is pretty cool.....aside from no ab crunch, no double jointed elbows, no wrist artiuculation, goofy belt, yeah, yeah really awsome ohhhh yeah and hes about 3 inches too small for my hands. I dont buy glass displays to show off tiny G I Joes and leave the other 70% of the case for the Air. Sorry man no appeal for me. I buy Joes for my son but never pay more than $5 for one single figure and more than $12 for a vehicle...EVER. If I pay more I feel ripped off. I just cant go against my Morale Convictions.