Sign in to follow this  
shortysben

AEMH returns...

Anyone gonna grab all their MU, and just pose and admire during the return of the show this weekend?

Er...I mean, I am definetly not going to do this...

Also...Game of thrones comes back...EXCITED!

absolutly looking forward to sunday. If anything I love how serious the story telling is for a cartoon. There is something for everybody, for the kids and the adults. In my opinion the best Marvel cartoon that i seen in 40 years. Now if they could only bring the first season on blu ray

Anyone gonna grab all their MU, and just pose and admire during the return of the show this weekend?

Er...I mean, I am definetly not going to do this...

Also...Game of thrones comes back...EXCITED!

Awesome, But I'm Still more excited for season 2 of Game of Thrones....

Let the Song and Fire and Ice continue!

I did watch and was looking at my mu during. Anyone watch the spider man? I actually liked it. Its been a long time since I have liked a spider man. 90's was the best

Fun episode.

So Sue is a Skrull and Cap is a skrull. I wonder who else is going to get revealed.

I really liked the dynamic between Hulk and Thing.

Also, anyone watch Spiderman? It's weird that they seemingly take place in the same universe but we've got teen Cage and Powerman showing up there and then adult versions showing up on Avengers later this season.

I liked Spider-Man a lot more than I originally thought I would. It was like a Marvel version of Teen Titans and had some genuinely laugh out loud moments. I really liked all the cameos and references (Stan Lee alone was fantastic) and can see the potential tie-ins with the Avengers further down the road.

As for A:EMH, it was good to see it back on TV after such a long hiatus, and they did a good jump of making the Marvel Universe feel a bit bigger. The reveal at the end was great, and I like that Doom now has an edge on the Avengers. What I didn't like was how oblivious everyone was to "Captain America"'s lack of memory in regards to people he should have been more familiar with. Seriously, it stuck out like a sore thumb that he was clueless on a wide range of details and mannerisms much less the use of his shield.

does anyone have a link to watch it? I didn't read any of your comments because I didn't want to spoil it for me, but I can't find it online.

I liked Spider-Man a lot more than I originally thought I would. It was like a Marvel version of Teen Titans and had some genuinely laugh out loud moments. I really liked all the cameos and references (Stan Lee alone was fantastic) and can see the potential tie-ins with the Avengers further down the road.

As for A:EMH, it was good to see it back on TV after such a long hiatus, and they did a good jump of making the Marvel Universe feel a bit bigger. The reveal at the end was great, and I like that Doom now has an edge on the Avengers. What I didn't like was how oblivious everyone was to "Captain America"'s lack of memory in regards to people he should have been more familiar with. Seriously, it stuck out like a sore thumb that he was clueless on a wide range of details and mannerisms much less the use of his shield.

Keep in mind, it isn't really Cap. That is why he is so clueless to identities of others as well as his shield. This probably will go on until some of the others catch on to it revealing the truth that he is a Skrull. BTW was really GREAT to have this show back, looking forward to next week as IM faces Technavore as well as in 2 wks when The Avengers chase down the Masters of Evil only to find out Enchantress is also hunting them.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ultimate Spider-Man.. Wasn't great but wasn't bad

Avengers was pretty good. I just think that rather than start the new season, which should be an event of it's own, it just set up the new season. Does that make sense to anyone else? It was great to see Doom and the Fantastic Four, but I just wanted a little more scale. Am I asking for too much?

Might I just add, though, I really LOVED season 1. The season finale was incredible. I'm a big fan of Hawkeye, and the way they portray Thor. Who's everyone else favorite?

Fun episode.

So Sue is a Skrull and Cap is a skrull. I wonder who else is going to get revealed.

Also, anyone watch Spiderman? It's weird that they seemingly take place in the same universe but we've got teen Cage and Powerman showing up there and then adult versions showing up on Avengers later this season.

Spider-Man takes place in the Movie-verse

Also the Hulk/Thing dynamic was awesome. I also really liked Stark/Richards.

I also liked how the Human Torch and Thing rolled up on the Mansion.

I enjoyed the The Avengers EMH , want to know where it's going, Doom was awesome.

but the Spider-man just NEEDED to stop on the 3rd or 4th flash back explain this thingy's.

It's a lazy, writers tool.

Spiderman's 1st episode was spending too much time explaining things (including unimportant stuff) instead of just letting it happen naturally and letting the viewer pick it up on their own.

Is this show suppose to be comedy?

BTW: what is that Channels deal making the Episodes of Avengers EMH so rare on their show line up? I saw it popped up Once,Maybe twice on the search guide of the weekly lineup, BUT every other show they have on that channel is rerun at nauseam. And ALOT of their shows are REALLY,REALLY bad crap. The kind of stuff I avoided watching when I was 5.

EMH was great. Loved the Thing and Hulk dynamic. Johnny and Reed's characters were well done too. Also really liked Iron Man's new retro armor.

I loved the Avengers episode... haven't watched the Spidey ones yet.

Dr.Doom was great.. like really great!

I liked everything about the new episode except for Cap's new costume. Ugh.

Did any of us know all those years ago that one day the Ultimate universe would be ruining everything Marvel ?

Fun episode.

Yeah, that's the only thing I didn't like in the 3 episodes. It can't be the same universe because Nick fury has hair in EMH and is Sam Jackson bald in Spidey. I get why the did it because of the whole Ultimate line, but it's going to be confusing to kids especially since they air back to back.