Avengers Legends Pics in Hong Kong

bman

Hi guys bman here again breaking news with the Avengers Legends. There is NO Black Widow as I have seen so far. I will try to get my hands on them asap. Anyway the BAF is lame if I can call it that. It's a raised platform where u can position them. Let me know what you think.

AvengersMLThor.jpg

LokiHawkeye.jpg

AvengersMLCapHawkeye.jpg

Now for the news on this line. This is the first assortment so the totally new sculpts here would be Loki, Cap, Hulk and Hawkeye. The repaints/ mods would be Thor and Iron Man. I've compared this Thor to my Thor Legends Thor and it is exactly the same except the head sculpt and if u look in the pics u can see the hammer is held in his hand by putty showing the same thoughtlessness as in the original movie Thor. As for Iron Man it's just a straight repaint if we can call 2 more splotches of silver a repaint. Looks like Wave 1 has 6 and there are no variants. Each comes with a piece of the stand they are on. They shoulda made a baf imo but an Avengers stand is better than nothing I guess. It also appears that Loki's helmet comes off.

If I were to guess I'd say there would be a second wave seeing how there's no Black Widow, but if there was then who else would they have in it? Mark VII Iron Man since as Joss Whedon puts it "...triangle is a$$ " I guess maybe a sleeveless Thor since he changes outfits in this film, but then who else would you have to make the line make sense enough that it could sell?

Sorry couldn't get more pics as I was having dinner with my girl and I came across this unexpectedly.

Sweet! Must have for me. Repaint or not that Iron Man looks more in scale than recent releases. Maybe it's the light but even the Cap looks good.

Actually it looks better than the movie one we got imo. I'll try to head back out there this weekend and maybe get some more pics for you all if no one else has any new pics on the Avenger Legends.

Thanks bman, awesome pictures! A fellow poster on Fwoosh got some in hand carded samples (all missing heads to prevent reselling.. lol) so it's really nice to see these figures display with heads! Especially that Thor figure!

Also, about Thor, there is the Avengers version (remember, shown at NYCC), that is sleeveless with a different head sculpt that the one shown here. So unless they are going to do variants/running changes (highly doubtful), we are getting a second wave, or at least a second assortment.

Still, you guys are the ones who break the news for us, so let us know. :D Thanks for this, you made my day man!

Thanks bman, awesome pictures! A fellow poster on Fwoosh got some in hand carded samples (all missing heads to prevent reselling.. lol) so it's really nice to see these figures display with heads! Especially that Thor figure!

Also, about Thor, there is the Avengers version (remember, shown at NYCC), that is sleeveless with a different head sculpt that the one shown here. So unless they are going to do variants/running changes (highly doubtful), we are getting a second wave, or at least a second assortment.

Still, you guys are the ones who break the news for us, so let us know. :D Thanks for this, you made my day man!

You're welcome dude, I guess maybe I'll run back out there and get some more pics for you all. So I guess if there's a Thor without sleeves then the 2nd wave will most likely be mark VII Iron Man, New Costume Thor, Black Widow, maybe a Loki Soldier Grunt Kree/Skrull thingie (hopefully!) and whatother 2 figures? Maybe another Nick Fury? Would be great if we got an Agent Coulson. There's a whole Avenger crazy assed display here with Hot Toys and Marvel Universe too, I'll try to get those pics next time when I drop by.

Btw way back here

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2063716

I said they'd be here April so I'm thinking my street dates are pretty good :wink:

Yeah, what's after this wave of figures is anyones guess. Logically speaking, I think we could probably count on seeing Black Widow, Avengers Thor, Unmasked First Avenger Movie Captain America, and Iron Man MKVII. It would be nice to see a comic line to go with the movie line, but oh well, lol.

Awesome Hot Toys & Marvel Universe, I'm going Avengers crazy myself, lol.

Yeah, what's after this wave of figures is anyones guess. Logically speaking, I think we could probably count on seeing Black Widow, Avengers Thor, Unmasked First Avenger Movie Captain America, and Iron Man MKVII. It would be nice to see a comic line to go with the movie line, but oh well, lol.

Awesome Hot Toys & Marvel Universe, I'm going Avengers crazy myself, lol.

I forgot to metion there looks like a new trailer is showing in that part of the display pavillion. I'll see if it is new and try to get some video of it as well for you all. You should all see the hype for it here - even though half or more of the people have no idea what the Avengers are. From what I can recall there was about 2000-3000 sf of Avenger stuff including statues and #$@# like that, I'd thought that there would be more stateside than here. But yeah I have an account on fwoosh but I dont' like it over - it's too convoluted over there imo. over here even though it's smaller but it's more homely to me and who knows maybe one day we'll be better than Fwoosh! Toynews has my heart! lol.

Yeah, Fwoosh isn't for everyone, lol.

That's pretty crazy, it's weird how things become popular like that. I guess people can tell it's awesome.

Nice, I've got to stay away from anymore trailers, I swear they're giving away the whole plot, lol.

A lot of people seem to be only interested in Black Widow, I wish they were still doing their Q&A and we could ask about her.

It's funny I recall seeing a Black Widow somewhere awhile ago but I guess they decided against releasing the figure in this promo pavilion. Weird though if u ask me. But imo, the Hulk looks like THE DEFINITIVE Hulk, well for me anyway. He was bad ass.

A 6" Black Widow? I can assure you if someone can prove she's coming out pretty much every fan boy will "cry with joy" at the same time, lol.

I agree 100% about Hulk, there isn't a single better Hulk figure out there. Everything is perfect.

Caps shield is cool, I like the back straps may have to pick up a couple of these for all my other Caps. His feet look big as shyt though, they look like red Hydra boots. Just the Feet part. Those figures a sic, Hulk with ball jointed hips, double jointed knees and elbows and Ankle rockers! Torso articulation. Must get, the bases suck azz. Look like the game HeroScape terran game board pieces.

Someone beat you there man, lol, but we still await your pictures too! :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marvel-HK-To...e=3&theater

It'd be nice to see more of Cap and Hulk. Man these figures look great.

Don't worry I'll try to take even better pictures in about 7 or 8 hours time and I'll show you the whole pavilion. :D