Avengers Legends Pics in Hong Kong

bman

Ohhhhh right; that means I won't see these. Well...most likely won't see them. I didn't see and of the Thor or Cap 6 inch movie exclusives. The Wal-Mart closest to me hasn't even put out any Marvel Legends.

I used to be in Toronto - I remember the Walmarts there were kinda crappy unless you were nuts about Legends like me. I'd take these Saturday insane Walmart runs driving to Mississauga to Downtown to Scarborough and finishing off in Richmond Hill hitting about iirc 6 Walmarts or so.

Btw we should be getting these in about 2-3 weeks time. At which time I'll do review here and ONLY here! HAHAHA take that other toy sites! Heck mb I'll even buy a stupid webcam and do a video review for you all.

Don't worry I'll try to take even better pictures in about 7 or 8 hours time and I'll show you the whole pavilion. :D

You're my hero.

I used to be in Toronto - I remember the Walmarts there were kinda crappy unless you were nuts about Legends like me. I'd take these Saturday insane Walmart runs driving to Mississauga to Downtown to Scarborough and finishing off in Richmond Hill hitting about iirc 6 Walmarts or so.

Btw we should be getting these in about 2-3 weeks time. At which time I'll do review here and ONLY here! HAHAHA take that other toy sites! Heck mb I'll even buy a stupid webcam and do a video review for you all.

Haha, that's awesome.

Man, were's my hook up?! I'm just kidding.

..mostly. ;)

Ohhhhh right; that means I won't see these. Well...most likely won't see them. I didn't see and of the Thor or Cap 6 inch movie exclusives. The Wal-Mart closest to me hasn't even put out any Marvel Legends.

Lord Marvel swiped your pics for the Ark yesterday. So they will probably end up on the other sites. lol

Lord Marvel swiped your pics for the Ark yesterday. So they will probably end up on the other sites. lol

Well at least I'm given credit so that's cool but maybe for this next batch I'll put up a watermark or some #$@# like that cuz I want people to come to this board! lol I have some more pics today but I'm a bit tired now so I'll put them up in awhile as it's like 1am right now and I need some zzz's

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Well at least I'm given credit so that's cool but maybe for this next batch I'll put up a watermark or some #$@# like that cuz I want people to come to this board! lol I have some more pics today but I'm a bit tired now so I'll put them up in awhile as it's like 1am right now and I need some zzz's

You wouldn't believe how lazy people are. You go "check out these pics on Marvelousnews" and provide a link and they still want you to post them. lol.

Thanks for all of your effort man, I really appreciate you taking pictures and showing us these figures before anyone else. They're just so cool. :D