Ultimate Spider-Man

FrankCastle

So did anyone happen to catch the new animated series The Ultimate Spider-Man? Overall good series IMO. Looks like they are gonna have good story telling instead of random kid friendly episodes. What's more interesting to me is Disney's strategies to build recognition for lesser known characters. See Klaw peg warming in retailers right now? Low and behold Klaw was one of the first villains. LOL. Hopefully this cartoon line produces better action figures than the Spectacular series did. What are your thoughts guys?

At first I was with Sprang, but when you tied in your connection with Klaw I knew you had

Something, lol.

Seriously, I was thinking earlier today that when people began to complain about Piledriver

of the Wrecking Crew wearing gloves, I thought of how he looked in the Avengers cartoon, and lo

and behold .... gloves! Not sure what hapened with Tbundrball's hat, but whatever.

I am sure that there may be some type of collusion between Disney and Hasbro, but we shall see.

Now if this means we get a Whirlwind or XD style figs remains to be seen.

Well considering Disney owns Marvel I'm sure they are getting a kick back from Hasbro's sales. They are good at cashing in on their IP's.

As far as Klaw in the show he was pretty bad ass. I hope they continue to build up the lesser known characters so Hasbro can in their minds justify making lesser known characters into our beloved Legends figures

I actually like the show in spite of myself. (I could do without the Spider-Cycle, however).

I would love it if Hasbro produced a line of super-poseable 6-inch action figures to go with series. (The way that Mattel did with Young Justice). If they did, I would probably pick almost all of them up.

That being said, we all know that if and when figures are made, they'll either be in the 3.75 scale, or if they do make any 6-inch figures they will be woefully under-articulated and they'll all have some of kind of crappy action feature.

I agree with Ninjak, I really liked the show myself. The spider cycle was very lame, though I see it trying to sell all those blasted spidermen on motorcycles they've been making for years now. Hopefully Ironfist or Luke will become kids favs and they'll give us updated legends figures of them. Here's to dreaming.