Avengers Pavilion and Legends at The One HK

bman

Ok guys Pavilion pics first, then a few Hot Toys and Avengers stuff then the Avengers Legends. Didn't take many pics of the Hot Toys and general Avengers stuff. I've used some photos from Marvel HK Toys as well so hopefully this will give you guys the best possible experience and you don't need to flip back and forth between here and whatever 'other' website you're going to. Yeah I'm a hard core Toynewsi.com and Marvellous News supporter! lol

When walking up to the mall the first thing you see that signifies there's some serious Avengers #$@# going on here is this giant Mark VII statue - its about 2x life size so this Iron Man is 12 feet high or so:

Markvii02.jpg

Markvii.jpg

Then we see the Mark IV(I believe?) statue:

Markiv.jpg

Followed by Cap:

Cap.jpg

and Thor:

Thor.jpg

Great pictures man! I wish they had added some more battle damage to Iron Man, it's not really enough to warrant buying him again, but oh well.

Loki's helmet is a bit bigger than I would have liked, they should have went with two heads instead. Still, I'd rather have a bigger helmet than a smaller head. I might just try my hand at casting and shrinking it..

Thanks again for all of the pictures. I still can't get over how cool these new sculpts are. Hulk is such an impressive feat of design and execution, they really outdid themselves on him.

Nice bman! Thanks again for all of your effort and for bringing the experience to us. :D

My pleasure guys, I'm as hyped as you all are and I thought that if I combined my shots with Marvel HK's it would be easier. I like the Hulk the best and actually this Thor has a subtle difference in the boots, these are a matte black and look better imo.

Great pictures man! I wish they had added some more battle damage to Iron Man, it's not really enough to warrant buying him again, but oh well.

Loki's helmet is a bit bigger than I would have liked, they should have went with two heads instead. Still, I'd rather have a bigger helmet than a smaller head. I might just try my hand at casting and shrinking it..

Thanks again for all of the pictures. I still can't get over how cool these new sculpts are. Hulk is such an impressive feat of design and execution, they really outdid themselves on him.

Totally agreed and not sure if you saw it but this Cap has a movie accurate shield too with the raised star. The battle damage is crap imo, it consists of 2 patches on the upper left and right pec along with a patch on the right gauntlet. I think they are expecting these to sell better than ML cuz of all the new sculpts. As for a 2nd series I can't wait (if it's true) for the Widow.

Yeah Cap looks much, much better this time around, as does Thor (and of course the Avengers Thor we saw at NYCC looks even better). Cap's shield is a huge improvement in my mind, as is the way they did his head.

Loki's head sculpt is great, I mean they all look great, but how did Loki's helmet look to you in person? Does it look like might just need to be adjusted, or maybe heated up and made to fit his head better, then it would look better? It just seems larger here than it looked at NYCC. At least it's a helmet though, which can be fixed easier than almost anything else.

Yeah, I think these will sell great. If I get the BD Iron Man I'll definitely be adding more dagame to him.

I've got my fingers crossed there is a second wave, but I imagine there would be. Hasbro wouldn't miss an opportunity to sell us another Iron Man figure, especially with the MKVII armor being pushed really heavy merchandise wise.

Yeah Cap looks much, much better this time around, as does Thor (and of course the Avengers Thor we saw at NYCC looks even better). Cap's shield is a huge improvement in my mind, as is the way they did his head.

Loki's head sculpt is great, I mean they all look great, but how did Loki's helmet look to you in person? Does it look like might just need to be adjusted, or maybe heated up and made to fit his head better, then it would look better? It just seems larger here than it looked at NYCC. At least it's a helmet though, which can be fixed easier than almost anything else.

Yeah, I think these will sell great. If I get the BD Iron Man I'll definitely be adding more dagame to him.

I've got my fingers crossed there is a second wave, but I imagine there would be. Hasbro wouldn't miss an opportunity to sell us another Iron Man figure, especially with the MKVII armor being pushed really heavy merchandise wise.

Loki's helmet does look a bit big in person and the color is off, but when I get mine I'm going to paint it gold along with the yellow parts on Loki's clothes as this yellow just makes it look too plasticy. You'd have thought that since they made one for Loki they coulda made a removable helmet for Thor too. I think I'll get BD Iron Man too and customize the damage on him cuz the damage here is really cheesy looking - maybe it looks better in a different pose or closer up. As for Cap I can't say enough about how much better the helmet is pulled off this time around. But man I'm definitely getting at least 2 of the Hulk and doing some swaps on the head of other Hulk and what not. Love this Hulk already.

Loki's helmet does look a bit big in person and the color is off, but when I get mine I'm going to paint it gold along with the yellow parts on Loki's clothes as this yellow just makes it look too plasticy. You'd have thought that since they made one for Loki they coulda made a removable helmet for Thor too. I think I'll get BD Iron Man too and customize the damage on him cuz the damage here is really cheesy looking - maybe it looks better in a different pose or closer up. As for Cap I can't say enough about how much better the helmet is pulled off this time around. But man I'm definitely getting at least 2 of the Hulk and doing some swaps on the head of other Hulk and what not. Love this Hulk already.

Hmm, I guess I'll just have to get it in hand and see what solution works the best for Loki. He definitely needs some painting though to touch up the gold. I think Loki's hair lent itself better to the removable helmet than Thor's, I perfer swapple heads and wish companies would stop doing the removable helmet/masks thing entirely.

Yeah, Iron Man will definitely get some customizing, hopefully once the movie is out on DVD we'll have some good screen grabs of the damaged MKVI. That way it will be more accurate and easier to choose what to add.

I think Cap is pretty much perfect, but I plan on painting his gloves and boots a better shade of red, and maybe touching up his mask a bit. I won't be sure until I get him.

Hulk is clearly perfect, lol, I couldn't be happier, not a thing I would change (except maybe a wash, but he's fine w/o it). I think everyone plans to get extras for customs. lol.

Now I just need to find a way to get them sooner than later, lol. Man I'm so hyped about these guys.

very cool pics and coverage bman!

on a side note, out of curiosity, do they dub or subtitle the movies there?

I saw some movies in Malaysia, and they have the movies in English, but they subtitled the words in chinese and Malaysian

Thanks a ton, over in HK for most US productions they offer 2 choices, the original English with Chinese subtitles or a Cantonese dubbed version.

very cool pics and coverage bman!

on a side note, out of curiosity, do they dub or subtitle the movies there?

I saw some movies in Malaysia, and they have the movies in English, but they subtitled the words in chinese and Malaysian

Thanks a ton, over in HK for most US productions they offer 2 choices, the original English with Chinese subtitles or a Cantonese dubbed version.

cool.. that's interesting.

and do they get most US productions in HK or just the big blockbusters? I know in the US, we barely get any foreign movies.. and probably NO chinese movies.