AVENGERS: NEW EVIL PART 3! "DESTROYER!" Comic

Ninjak

AWESOME!!! Been waiting for this.

Some great cameos in there, wasn't expecting big steel (trying not to spoil) but he was very welcome.

Awesome effects as well, darn near perfect in fact. One of your best efforts to date in that area.

Awesome story, engaging and action packed, and tied up nicely.

Seriously this one has to be my fav of all the comics you have done thus far (Of course you have cameos by some of my fav characters too so that helps ;-) ).

Just can't say enough here.

Zedhatch, that's so nice of you. Thanks very much. Really glad you enjoyed it.

That whole 3 part story was a lot of fun to do (and a lot of work). So, it's really nice to know that someone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks again for the awesome feedback. :smile:

Big Bear, That's personally my favorite "original" cover I've ever done. Really glad you like it as well. Thanks.

I still haven't decided 100% on what I want to do for my next comic. With the return of Marvel Legends this year, I have a lot of new characters (Terrax, Arnim Zola, Madame Hydra, Madame Masque, Thunderball and Piledriver, etc.) and a ton of story ideas that I would like to use. So, I'll just have to pick something and go with it I guess.

• 3 weeks later...