Marvel Vs. DC

FrankCastle

Hey guys..

Being born in the 80's I remember crossover comics growing up Marvel vs. DC. Or even the occasional team up. What are team ups/vs. you would like to see? I'll start with Winter Soldier/Nightwing. They have a similar back story in that they were side kicks turned rogue heros. Both even picked up the cowl of their former mentors. Anyway here goes..

buckyvsnightwing.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sentry or Thor vs. Superman. Thor already kicked DC's Captain Marvel/s @$$. Plus he is Marvel's most powerful. Supes defeated the Hulk once. I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch now though. But the Sentry is just as powerful as any of them and has been known to just rip even gods in half if he's tired of playing with them. Ares. Plus he can manipulate molecules and managed to overpower the Molecule Man himself.

Next Taskmaster vs Batman. He gives Cap and the Avengers hell. I would love to see him hit Bats with his own batarang.

Scarlett Witch vs. Zatanna. I think it's pretty one sided considering Zatanna has to be able to speak her spells.

Dr. Fate vs. Dr, Strange as sorcerer supreme. I would love to see how it turned out.

Deadpool vs. Deathstroke. I got my opinion.

Finally Wolverine vs. somebody decent over in DC. He kicked Lobo's butt quickly last time. So who's next?

I think Superman's victory over Hulk was totally unfair... well, he had to win because he's Superman!

But Hulk gets stronger the angrier, he's unstoppable!

Wait, does Smart Hulk also become stronger as angrier? Because I think was Smart Hulk the personality of Banner which fought in Marvel vs. DC...

Cant remember. But apparently Their battle was decided by a fan vote. As was Batman vs. Cap. I'd like to think the Namor vs. Waterman excuse me I mean Aquaman was also. I mean really? Namor has shaken off blows from both the Thing and the Hulk!

yeah, the DC vs Marvel in the 90's was a fan vote, so anything goes.

The whole Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets is some tired stuff

how mad can you get?

Doesn't EVERYOnE get stronger when angry???

That was a writer device that has gone out of control

and the JLA vs Avengers was purely something both companies wanted as long as DC came out on top.

When was the last time that Batman or Superman were defeated by a non-company opponent?

Just ask Fawcett Comics!!!

With That said, would love to see and Avengers vs JLA re-match

x-Men vs The Outsiders

Young Justice vs Young Avengers

Juggernaut vs Doomsday

The Asgardians vs the New Gods

Ultron vs Brainiac

Black Panther vs Bronze Tiger (BT beat Batman, TWICE!!!)

ok, i have to go back to arts and craft days with my kids so i can create some backgrounds.

they really enhanced the action on those pics.

X66, i love how you did a lot of "comparison heroes". Really tight work.

@ Frank Castle: you can take the blame ... and the credit .... great thread idea.

I have to tighten up and take more shots.

Did you find any Piledriver or Madam Hydra figures in Jacksonville?

You know, this is a good thread.

I don't know why it has never been done before.

I've been thinking about finishing up things in the Superhero room and getting started on the Star Wars side. I wanted to do a huge battle between DC and Marvel and just leave it up for awhile, like 6 months to a year, it would be the icing on the cake.

The other is to finish the Batcave walls which I started today by doing a test strip. It is flawed but now i see what I must do.

Anyways, good thread, you should now go to one of the rival forums and start one for DC Vs Marvel

P1120629.jpg

What the... how did that get there.

Sorry Marvel Overlords