Marvel Vs. DC

FrankCastle

ELSEWHERE IN THE BATCAVE HULK IS STILL EXPLORING AND BREAKING AND CRUSHING AND...

Huh, this not here before, Hulk own cool car now to!

P1120766.jpg

GRRRR, Hulk no fit in Shriner size car. Hulk need big rig.

P1120761.jpg

That's it for now folks, I have areal job and have to pay the bills, so probably nothing new until the end of next week.

So be prepared for the final chapters in this opus of mayhem, when the real battle between Batman and the Hulk goes down.

Will it be "How to make a green monster black and blue with envy" or "How many hits does it take to get to the center of a bat's brain"

Take a vote, who will win Batman or Hulk, you decide and I'm not talking computer generated statistics only your own opinion counts.

PS Thanks for the comps Frank, awesome thread, sorry for sorta' hi-jacking it,

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My offering is my 4 part Marvel vs. DC comic "CROSSOVER" located about halfway down on the action figure comic page of my website located at the link below:

http://www.billscomics.com/afcomics.html

If you've read it before, or never read it at all, now is a good time to check it out, as I have recently updated it and it's bigger, badder and better than before.

@ X66, thanks again for the kind words.

Most of my figs are boxed up or displayed in my shed, so I have only been using my latest finds.

Had to use a green card as a background and working on some enhancements through PhotoBucket.

Glad you like them.

I am trying to work on a few dioramas.

That Batcave you built is all types of awesome!!!

@ Ninjak, did you revamp all 4 crossover comics???

Yep. I fixed a lot of little things that were bugging me about them. Like the fact that I spelled the planet "Apokolips" wrong throughout. I also made them a larger format, reworded some of the dialogue and relettered all of the sound effects. etc.

I also revamped a couple of my other older comics as well, "Spider-Man: Death from Above" and "Spider-Man vs. The Sinister 7". Both of these I redid some of the layout as well as enlarging them. I am currently working on revamping a bunch of my other past comics as well. Such as "Urban Legends" and the "Spider-Man/X-Men Holiday Special", plus more. I am redoing all these mostly because they are currently in too small of a format. On both of the ones mentioned I did extensive changes to the page layout to make them more dynamic (especially the action scenes). I haven't posted them yet, but I'll have them up sometime this weekend.

Ninjak, it's always a pleasure to peruse the infinite number of comics you have made over the years.

They are all awesome.

Your Marvel vs DC stuff is no exception.

Do you write professionally?

and BigBear, those shots are fantastic!

Thanks much x66. Your comments and feedback and very much appreciated.

No, I don't write professionally, but thanks for the compliment. :smile:

I'm actually a self-employed graphic artist. I would like to write professionally, I'm just not sure in what aspect. I really like the comics medium, but it's very tough to break into professionally. I've been thinking of creating my own web-comic, but I really enjoy doing my action figure stuff and I'd hate to give it up. As I wouldn't have the time to do both.

• 3 weeks later...

First off I'd like to say sorry for the fact that my concept of time is different than everyone elses.

I did have some time to work on this today, so here is the 2nd last chapter of Marvel vs DC

and yes this is a shameless promotion for my Batcave. :)

Robin, how are you doing?

P1120988.jpg

Good Batman, I just reached the Med Center.

P1120990.jpg

Hurry Alfred's leg is definitely broken.

P1130002.jpg

I hope I make it in time, maybe if I cut through...

P1120991.jpg

...the west wing trophy room.

P1120992.jpg

• 4 weeks later...