thought i share these with yall

JMLG

those are great customs.. look like production figures.

I would buy them all except for Ms.Marvel and White Tiger... even though they look like the best. Because he used bodies with those horrible Hasbro starwars knees!

I don't get that. Why go through all the trouble to make a fantastic custom if you are doing it with horrible parts?

Whats crazy is he used all Hasbro parts with the females, but hasbro could never mimik the exact same thing, and the paint is not to over the top like most customizers(try to make it super realistic with a lot of shading) I feel those dont fit to well with other marvel Legends. These are awsome.

I agree. That's exactly why I like his work so much. You should see his 90's Rogue and Emma Frost.

Dude is super talented. Makes me wonder why some of these companies like Hasbro don't commision work by guys like this. They have the the technology to reproduce pretty much anything that's been done here, and it would seem to be cheaper to contract the molding/sculpting duties to guys like this instead of having a fully staffed art crew, and a less talented one at that.