Bigger figures

Arvachu

Now I've accepted the fact that we wont ever get another 7 figure Giant Apocalypse because of the oil prices but wouldn't it be nice if Hasbro gave us figures like the frost giant with legends level articulation and sold it for maybe 30-40? I know Id populate an army of them. Or if we could get better articulation for some of the select figures. I know I wouldn't need another Thanos if he had better wrist joints. And Id definitely not need another watcher if mine had knees.

I like the idea. I'd pay 30 but not much more. If they did a Jugg or a blob for example.. If they made them like Piledriver. I would not buy them. Maybe for the baf. But why? I can go and buy a Marvel Select for 20 and have a Huge Jugg. It has to be done right. That is why I buy Marvel Select's bigger figs to place with my Legends. The size looks good with them. Sabertooth is also awesome. Hulk is great. They are getting with the times also with the new Colossus and his articulation. Plus the paint is almost never out of place and amazing.

Yeah I have the Red Hulk and Green Hulk. They are a tad big for legends but not much. They look good with them. I'm just saying a good replacement for big figs if hasbro was to do them and they were bad or just too much would be Marvel Select. I agree with you they should make legends bigger and I'll pay a little more.

the most economic way for Hasbro to do bigger figures will either be the BAF, the Gigantic Battles, or Piledriver/ Hulk sized figs. Not sure how big you want to go.

Example, if you wanted Atlas, he would either have to be a BAF or a GB set.

But those are ways to fill holes in our collections.

Atlas would go well with the Masters Of Evil/ Thunderbolts

then there is Dragon Man, the Living Monolith, Orka, or Surtur.

Would also love a Hulk sized Blastarr with bomb burst effect accessories.

That would be worth paying for.

Now I've accepted the fact that we wont ever get another 7 figure Giant Apocalypse because of the oil prices but wouldn't it be nice if Hasbro gave us figures like the frost giant with legends level articulation and sold it for maybe 30-40? I know Id populate an army of them. Or if we could get better articulation for some of the select figures. I know I wouldn't need another Thanos if he had better wrist joints. And Id definitely not need another watcher if mine had knees.

Not sure if you knew this but it's already been done. Wasn't under the Legends banner but scales perfect with them. (the Loki pictures is MU not Legends)

Marvel%20Universe's%20Gigantic%20Battles%20-%20Savage%20Frost%20Giant%20and%20Loki.JPG

@ Frank Castle, that is what i have been referring to.

That was like Hasbro's best of both worlds line of Gigantic Battles.

i dont collect Mu figs, but to get those bigger figs I bought the Frost Giant (which i had more),

and the giant-Man Skrull. They sell pretty well, too. just ask the guys who bought the new Galactus and Sentinel figs.

Not sure how many other figs would be viable for the 12-inch scale/

Possibly Leviathan, Orka, Atlas, It the Living Colossus, Red Ronin, etc.

I would actually prefer some figs around the MS Hulk size ... give me Dragon Man or Blastarr

any day of the week and you have my money.

I just wish we could get a Marvel Select Apocalypse!

I just wish we could get a Marvel Select Apocalypse!

I agree that would be sick