Miles Morales 6 inch figure!

ADour

6-inch-Spider-Man-Ultimate-Comics-Spider-Man__scaled_500.jpg

As you can see here

So... what do you think? I think It's a great idea, and it looks like Hasbro would do more action figures than Marvel Legends. Note the figure has the same base as the 6 inch Avengers figures... mmmhhh... Maybe a new 6 inch of Spider-Man with new sculpts?

My first oppinion is that it looks like Hasbro is starting to do things right, and I hope they continue making more non-Marvel Legends 6 inch figures!

PS: It comes with a non-reused accessory like plastic webs, a Web-Shield, I always wanted one!

It's a shame because the new ML Future Foundation has me believing that Hasbro can make good spidey figures but they just won't let go of that damn bodysculpt and it's gotten to the point where it looks cheap. I really don't mind Miles Morales getting an action figure I don't know much about the character but I'm always up for alternate realities/universe versions of characters. I do think however this should have been done in a smaller scale body to be more accurate. I really like the web shield though. Hopefully this means they're willing to explore other options for the spider man line and we get figures of:

-Chameleon

-The Spot

-Tombstone

-Prowler

-Kaine

-Anti-Venom

-Jackal

-Puma

-Silver Sable

and many others...

It almost looks like a robot Spider-Man. The body just has weird looking joints that aren't human at all.

I know.. something bad has happened to that mold and they are just too stupid,stubborn, or cheap to stop using it.

The Bullseye figure did not look like that.

it's not like they don't have other bodies to use

i read the first tp yesterday. so the new spidey is the prowlers nephew??? lol, kind of happy i stoped getting into ultimate comics. hasbro here is the time to mess things up and do a tarantula screw up. that way he would be in scale at least.

belmont you are so right. how long does spidey fans have to wait until we get something out of hasbro that is actually not a venom, green goblin or a spiderman variant? its his 50th birthday this year but it doesnt seem to get any attention from hasbro.

I don't know much about the comic but I do like the look of the costume. If Miles is only 12 then the body is way too yoked lol. I'm a personal trainer and I've never seen a 12 year old boy built like that lol. I'll still buy it just because I'm an action figure slut.

Heck I've never seen a human body like that. It looks to much like a robot with those weird looking joints.

Im going to get it since its the best we'll get. The only thing that makes me nervous is the base. Hopefully this wiill be in the SpiderMan line and doesnt signify an end to BAF figures. Also, glad it shows at least a willingness on Gasbro's part to make modern characters. Fingers crossed for Agent Venom and Scarlet Spider Kaine.

I'm extremely excited to see Miles getting a figure relatively soon in the life of the character - I really want to add him to my Ultimate shelf - but given the picture shown so far, I'm underwhelmed with the execution of it. As everyone has said, the body is totally wrong for the character (it looks more like 616 Spider-Man wearing Ultimate Spider-Man's costume) and that head really looks weird and off-model to me.

Wonder if this is going to be our Spidey for Wave 3?

Im going to get it since its the best we'll get. The only thing that makes me nervous is the base. Hopefully this wiill be in the SpiderMan line and doesnt signify an end to BAF figures. Also, glad it shows at least a willingness on Gasbro's part to make modern characters. Fingers crossed for Agent Venom and Scarlet Spider Kaine.

Agent Venom would be easy, since they would just use the Winter Soldier mold. But this guy is way too big. Hasbro needs some more sculpts. We want diversity