Distribution problems

BreaKid

Anyone else having trouble finding wave 2? 1 out of 7 Walmarts in a 30 mile radius around me carried one wave of both series, and I got lucky with wave one but just a leftover Cap from wave two. Target was the same thing, one wave and you either get it or miss it. Toys R US got a few waves, one a week for 3 weeks and then nothing. It just makes no sense because my area (Western Mass) used to get a good majority of everything released in decent quantities but since the new launch it's been hard at best.

the only two stores in my area (the dirty south) that had wave 2 where a Target and the local TRU. I am WAITING to try and find a new shipment in order to ick up the variants Piledriver and Viper, but so far no dice.

Distribution for wave one was good in my area, but wave 2 is like going on a treasure hunt ... and so far I am limited on treasure.

My area (north-western PA) has had really poor distribution. My local Walmart doesn't even carry them. A Walmart 30 minutes north has had only a couple of cases of wave 1. Walmart where I work about 45 minutes to the east has had two cases of wave 1 with no replenishment. My good "hunting" grounds an hour and 10 minutes west has been limited as well. Walmart has had 2 mini blue Iron Man peg warming for about a month. Every trip of mine to Target to ended the same, empty pegs. TRU has had them; I saw all of wave 1 there except Thor and wave two I only saw Bucky Cap (5 or 6), Drax (2) and unmasked Daken (1). Would have bought Daken but I refuse to pay TRU's ridiculous price bumb ($19.99 is so wrong when you can get them at $14.99 at Target). Wish there was a more even distribution in my area.

I think that is wishful thinking. I'd assume they would keep putting them out in anticipation for the movie, but you never know. It's just a shame because they could make more money by producing more instead of having people resort to online stores where Hasbro receives no profit for the most part.

The thing is Hasbro makes the same amount of profit whether they are selling through Walmart, Target, TRU, BBTS, or other online retailers, because they all have to get their product from Hasbro. In most cases, Hasbro makes more profit from smaller retailers because they don't give large multicase discounts.

Still nothing new around here. Unless you count the Patriot that was repacked and returned as something else at Walmart. D@mnable repackers.

The Captain Puerto Rico (Bucky Cap) sometimes fills pegs at a store for a week or two and then even those seem to disappear. I'm thinking store employees are often grabbing the rest of the packs to sell on Ebay or something. Every now and then a Drax will be on a peg with a couple Caps. The Klaws that looked like they might pegwarm disappeared awhile ago and have not been seen since.

Hey guys new guy here. I finally decided to join to forums after 5 years of going on this site. Anyways, I've seen only wave 1 once in stores (No ghost rider), and wave 2 only 2 times. Anyone have a wave 1 ghost rider regular and variant? I'm looking for both of those. The walmarts around me always put out the new legends the day I have work and can't check. But the days I do check, it's either they've already been bought and the peg warmers are left or walmart didn't get them and/or stock them.