Sign in to follow this  
BigBearJahlon

Awesome Movie Trailer using ML Figures

It would be better if he used only one Iron Man (instead of 4) and other more recent figures, like Black Widow and Hulk... anyways it's great!

It would be better if he used only one Iron Man (instead of 4) and other more recent figures, like Black Widow and Hulk... anyways it's great!

I agree the new Widow, new or movie Thor and ONE Iron Man would've been great. Also the movie Fury would've been tops. But still funny though.

I actually loved the variety of the figures ... except the Hulk.

He really could have chosen a lot better ... Face Off, FFF Green Hulk, Rampaging Hulk, anyone but that ML 1 version

.... I can't even believe that I bought that figure

Hey forum members!

I'm 1/3 of the team that created the Marvel Legends The Avengers Trailer and would like to thank everyone for all the support the video has received. It's really great validation to work hard on something and have it perform so well. I also wanted to address some of the figure choices we made, which seems to be what a lot of collectors are discussing.

First off The Hulk choice

I totally agree with you guys, that is one ugly figure. I don't own any of the face off figures and compared to the FFF Hulks (don't have the variant) and the first appearance Hulk, we collectively thought he'd be the best to use.

Using Movie based Marvel Legends

Don't own any of them and probably never will. I was never impressed by them. The Thomas Jane Punisher and Ben Affleck Daredevil turned me off from the start. Also, I felt that using the movie based figures would just be a straight re-enactment of the trailer. Just wanted to make it more interesting and hopefully more fun.

Multiple Iron Man Suits

Again, thought it would be more fun to use all the suits I own. My only regret is not including the Centurion suit, never got a hold of him.

Black Widow

Have to agree with you on this one as well. The 2-Pack Widow is much better. We were at a collectable show trying to pick up a few of the figures I didn't own and had the two pack in our hands and the dealer wanted $35. After we bought the Extremes Iron Man for $22, $20 for the Steve Rogers Cap, and blew $35 on the Bruce Banner figure,(which we absolutely needed) we just didn't have the $ to get a better Widow.

Probably like a lot of you I have an entire wall of Marvel Legends and for years been trying to think of something cool to do with them. With all the hype on the Avengers we thought it would be a great idea to finally do a stop-motion that would incorporate them in a creative way.

Thanks Again!

@ Orange Slime, all in all, the trailer to me was great!

Would love to see what you would do for the trailers for the new Spidey flick.

Keep the work coming!!!

I thought that was amazing work! Totally hilarious, yet really cool too. I can't wait to see my wife's and my kids' reactions. I'm sure the kids will be doing even more movie poses with the action figures and taking pictures.

Very fun. Very fun indeed.

Wow! This is different. I have always liked this movie and I want my kids to watch this. They are about to finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman and I would like to add movies by marvel to their list. They had a very good time watching these shows on Netflix though.