Definitive Marvel Legends Hulk

hisDUDENESS9829

As far as the Marvel database, that is not accurate, in fact the original encyclopedia had errors in it when it was printed in the late 80's and early 90's. So to see the Thing at 6 feet is preposterus. That dude is huge .... he is a giant rock!!!!

I know it is strange for Thing to be that short because you think he should be bigger.. but he has always been that tall since the beginning.. and he is usually drawn that tall too. Mr.Fantastic is 2 or 3 inches taller than Thing. I don't know if I have ever seen a pic of him where he is like 7 or 8 feet

anyhow.. can we at least all agree that Face Off Captain America is the best Cap figure? lol

Agreed, there's no better representation of Cap than FO, does anyone else find curious that Toybiz nailed Steve Rogers as Captain America and Hasbro nailed Bucky as Cap.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the Marvel database, that is not accurate, in fact the original encyclopedia had errors in it when it was printed in the late 80's and early 90's. So to see the Thing at 6 feet is preposterus. That dude is huge .... he is a giant rock!!!!

I know it is strange for Thing to be that short because you think he should be bigger.. but he has always been that tall since the beginning.. and he is usually drawn that tall too. Mr.Fantastic is 2 or 3 inches taller than Thing. I don't know if I have ever seen a pic of him where he is like 7 or 8 feet

anyhow.. can we at least all agree that Face Off Captain America is the best Cap figure? lol

I read Fantastic Four each month and Thing's height is different all the time. Sometime He's just a little bit taller then Mr. Fantastic and sometimes he as tall as 7-8 feet tall. Here are just a few comparisons of issues in the last couple years.

FantasticFour5872011JohnCassadaySpoilerVariantCoverMinutemen-DTs.jpg

gu.jpg

DWolvie_76_Oroboros_DCP_030.jpg

@ Clam

I think the best Captain America figures are the Icon Captain Americas. Which are basically large versions of Face-Off Caps. I've never been able to open mine but damn their awesome.

But yeah the Face-Off Captain America figures are easily the best Captain America figures by far. I do like the Ultimate Captain America and a few of the others but not nearly as much as both Face-Off Caps.

101_0356.jpg

101_0355-1.jpg

101_0357.jpg

101_0354.jpg

Yeah the FO Cap is the best. I took some pics the other day of all my Caps and Buckys and seeing them side by side I was a little shocked by them. BuckyCap is the same height as FO Cap and Winter Soldier a little taller. The Brood series Cap is the tallest though not the buffest. Commander Roger looks right next to Winter Soldier though and vise versa. I just decided I'll display them away from each other to cover up the scale difference.

dude really? This is a Hulk Thread...let's keep it that way.

Also thanks for the suggestions I'm currently bidding on a Face Off 2 pack on ebay, I'm not a huge fan of his lack of fists but he embodies more of The Hulk in my mind than the Mcguinnes one does. I def. plan on trying to pick up the 6 in. avengers movie Hulk (as well as the others) if I can ever come accross them. I never saw the Thor movie figs or Cap movie figs in person...ever...

Also thanks for the suggestions I'm currently bidding on a Face Off 2 pack on ebay, I'm not a huge fan of his lack of fists but he embodies more of The Hulk in my mind than the Mcguinnes one does. I def. plan on trying to pick up the 6 in. avengers movie Hulk (as well as the others) if I can ever come accross them. I never saw the Thor movie figs or Cap movie figs in person...ever...

Loki and Fury are the best.

The man always tryna keep a brotha down..

Back on thread topic.. the only race this should be about is Green. And speaking of I just scored this guy for $15 shipped.

hulkmovie3.jpg

I have this one and I had it displayed until I got the new 2 pack one. The hips were the only thing I didnt like. But he is nice looking and a good size.

The man always tryna keep a brotha down..

Back on thread topic.. the only race this should be about is Green. And speaking of I just scored this guy for $15 shipped.

hulkmovie3.jpg

I have this one and I had it displayed until I got the new 2 pack one. The hips were the only thing I didnt like. But he is nice looking and a good size.

I couldn't pass it up for $15. The only Green Hulk I have is a 12" one.

Let me check my areas bro and I'll grab you movie Thor and Cap if I see them. They had them on clearance around here for 7.50 cents. I literally bought 5 Nick Fury's to use one with my 6 inch Avengers Team, my Marvel Select Avengers Team and the other three for customs. I grabbed my boy on here Jormungand a World War 2 Cap, Movie Cap and movie Thor.

If I see anymore I'll grab them for you and you can just pay me what they cost and shipping. I can even send them opened to save you shipping cost.

since you are being so gracious Riddick, send some Nick Furys and a WW 2 Cap my way ...

As far as that Hulk, it was the Target exclusive. I think it had some kind of "gamma power glow".

I hated that Hulk because it was the ML 1 buck, just modified. Hasbro gave it a better head, but he still looks constipated.

Stick to Face-Off Hulk and the 2pack version.

That Target Eclusive just proves that the old Hasbro excuse that they don't have access to the Toy Biz sculpts is ludicrous ... Kang, Crossbones/ Warpath, Daken, etc ... all TB based

Nice clean up there Clam. And to answer the question that has already been answered. Yes it is Target exclusive Hulk. It was just a cheap way to fill a much needed hole in my collection. I had Red Hulk BAF, Abomination. anddddd... no Green or Gray Hulk. Now atleast I have a bad ass Hulk. Maybe not as good as the quintessential ones but it was had at a 3rd of the price.

Where in Tennessee did you see those Nick Furys (& Cap & Thor movie 6 inch figs I assume)? I didn't see them anywhere in the Nashville area.

Let me check my areas bro and I'll grab you movie Thor and Cap if I see them. They had them on clearance around here for 7.50 cents. I literally bought 5 Nick Fury's to use one with my 6 inch Avengers Team, my Marvel Select Avengers Team and the other three for customs. I grabbed my boy on here Jormungand a World War 2 Cap, Movie Cap and movie Thor.

If I see anymore I'll grab them for you and you can just pay me what they cost and shipping. I can even send them opened to save you shipping cost.

Where in Tennessee did you see those Nick Furys (& Cap & Thor movie 6 inch figs I assume)? I didn't see them anywhere in the Nashville area.

Last I saw them was in Paris, TN...

I wasn't able to find anymore of the 6 Avengers Caps, Thors or anything at the two Wal-Marts I went to today. However my girlfriend's going to Knoxville with her friend to see Hunger Games in IMax and she said they'll stop by a few Wal-Marts to check for me. I told her if they have anything left buy it all. That way I can give them to whom ever on here.

She might not find anything but here's hoping. I wish I knew at the time everyone still needed those because a few weeks ago they were still around my area for 7.50.

Girlfriend didn't find any of them guys, sorry. I had hoped they had more.

Dude I def. appreciate the heads up and intention to help. Hulk is proving more and more difficult to get ahold of. I've been outbid on all of the face off Hulks, all I have left that i'm bidding on is the fin fang foom version. Also I had tickets to an advance screening last night of the Avengers...It was sick!!!!! Ruffalo might be the best movie Hulk by far.