Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

Obviously some people want these big time regardless of the outrageous price. There were 150+ pre-orders but now they only have like 5 sets left :wacko:. So in other words we'll see some $300 plus sets on EBAY once they come out. As much as I do want these (I am a completeonist) I cant fathom spending this much. It did take me a while to find the other WM exclusives but once I did they were very plentiful so I am hoping these will be the same.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously some people want these big time regardless of the outrageous price. There were 150+ pre-orders but now they only have like 5 sets left :wacko: . So in other words we'll see some $300 plus sets on EBAY once they come out. As much as I do want these (I am a completeonist) I cant fathom spending this much. It did take me a while to find the other WM exclusives but once I did they were very plentiful so I am hoping these will be the same.
Same here> I'm sure that with the popularity of the movie every wal mart should have them. Probably more abundant the last movie exclusives. Only this time you're going to have to worry about the KIDS and the scalpers. But I mean $90 or $115(gas & tax) is alot better than $150 -$200+. I'll take my chances with what I can find at retail. Then get the rest online or wherever for the cheapest price.

I am in the hunt. If I can't find these I'm throwing something out there. I have a big time spiderman and a Thunderball sealed and moc that I will put in some sort of deal. I really want Hulk Thor, Cap and Hawkeye but would like to get them all. If anyone has extra pm me and we'll discuss a deal. Thanks in advance. If I find them I'll post on the board.

Well I just did a UPC check from someone surprisingly helpful (probably cuz he sees me come in all the time, lol) and they came up on his gun but they did not have any on file within the store. So i'm guessing i'm SOL. So I'm adding my name to the list if anyone comes across a set of these and could hook me up that would be awesome, thanks!!

trading 6 $15+ figures for one MU figure? wow!

is he really selling for over 100 bucks now?

The second market prices on MU are getting out of hand bro. I should have bought that soild Vision off ebay when he was a $30-50 fig. I got Mary Jane for $15 sealed this exact time last year, now she can easily get you $40-60 bucks.

Damn! I saw a couple of those Visions a nfew months ago. I dont collect MU just look at them to see what's new. Wish I had got a couple. I'd probably be finished with collecting the TB marvel legends by now. lol.

What's even worse is the variant Vision which was peg warming like hell in my area goes for about $30+... smh.