Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the 6" Hulk just because he has double knees and elbows and that's the first Hulk I've seen with that much articulation. Now, if I can just find one.

Also, a little off topic, but I've just gotta say "Wolverine2281" I've been meaning to tell you that that is the coolest tat ever.

Yeah they have not showed up im my area but supposedly they have in louisville,ky. Which is not far from here so i'm hoping soon. I wanna a hulk and cap.

What?! Im in Louisville! Guess i need to start hunting. Havent been to WalMart since i finished up the Arnim Zola wave. Hope i didnt already miss them i didnt know there were other collectors here. If anyone else is in Louisville, let me know!

Well I talked to a very nice lady at Walmart today who spent a good amount of time looking for these on the computer today. She said that within a 150 mile radius only two stores got them in and they were both down to a stock of 1 or 2 :sad: (I'm guessing Cap and IM). She also said there was no indication of any of the stores even getting any in. So I think I'm pretty much SOL finding this line, FML. Don't want to sound horrible desperate and/or naggy but if anyone does come across another set (or at least Loki, Hulk, Hawkeye) and could help me out that would rule.

Yeah they have not showed up im my area but supposedly they have in louisville,ky. Which is not far from here so i'm hoping soon. I wanna a hulk and cap.

What?! Im in Louisville! Guess i need to start hunting. Havent been to WalMart since i finished up the Arnim Zola wave. Hope i didnt already miss them i didnt know there were other collectors here. If anyone else is in Louisville, let me know!

Yeah thats what I been hearing man, yeah if you find an extra hulk, if you could pick him up I'll pay ya back. lol

Can someone who has these list out the UPC and item numbers for me? The ones I got could not be found at all in the system by a Walmart manager, so I think I got the wrong numbers.

Actually, if they don't show up in your stores system, that means your WM does not carry them. This is such the case with almost every WM by me :sad:.

First time user, but I wanted to give the info that I know:

Item Numbers

Loki-550333645

Capt-550333642

Hulk-550333644

Hawkeye-550333643

Thor-550333647

Iron man-550333647

Hope this helps. Stores can also go into "Item Locator" to search for the nearest store in your area.

Thanks! Thor and Iron Man both have the same number. Should one of those end in 46?