Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up Hawkeye, Thor, and Loki in Louisville. Passed on iron man. No sign of cap and hulk. Still going to hit up a couple more walmarts today.

Yeah I went to two different wal-marts an so happens the last one i checked had a cap and a hulk and hawkeye. the last ones there and they had them in the wrong spot so I scored them for 12.95 instead of the 15.95 like their normally price. after telling them at customer service.

I just grabbed a full set. At first I only saw Captain America, Loki, and Iron Man. I only grabbed Captain America then left and went to the other Walmart and they did not have anything. I decided I was going to go ahead and grab Iron Man and Loki so I went back to the Walmart I was in. I picked those up and then got to thinking maybe someone hid the rest. I started to look around and found the rest laying on the other shelf opposite of where the Avengers were. I really love the sculpts on these. Especially Hulk, Wow!

I was at the Walmart in Longview, Texas if anyone lives in my area, They have an extra Captain America and Iron Man left. Maybe Loki too but I am not sure. They might be gone soon because I think they only put out one case.