Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend went to Wal-Mart tonight and found two boxes full. There was another guy there that I know looking for them as well. He had already found everyone and just wanted Hawkeye and Hulk. She got everyone else for me though. Thank god for Wal-Mart Credit Card! It was over 110 bucks.

Going to put the 6 inch Avengers next to the Select Avengers later tonight after I finish up a program. Then throw the 4 inch team in the middle.

101_0946-Copy.jpg

101_0949.jpg

My girlfriend went to Wal-Mart tonight and found two boxes full. There was another guy there that I know looking for them as well. He had already found everyone and just wanted Hawkeye and Hulk. She got everyone else for me though. Thank god for Wal-Mart Credit Card! It was over 110 bucks.

Going to put the 6 inch Avengers next to the Select Avengers later tonight after I finish up a program. Then throw the 4 inch team in the middle.

101_0946-Copy.jpg

101_0949.jpg

Congrats man.

My set up so far. I'm going to display my regular helmeted Thor because I like the way it looks after I painted he helmet. The Avengers versions I got do look awesome though. Going to fix another shelf to have World War II Costume Movie Cap, Loki and a few others. Don't think I'll open my Avengers Hulk since I think he's too small but he does look awesome.

I need to get Marvel Select Captain America and Hawkeye plus the new 4 inch Hawkeye and Black Widow.

101_0975.jpg

That setup you got looks pretty good. After picking up my 6 inch Marvel Legends Avengers, I went to Toys R Us where they had a Marvel Legends Black Widow 2 pack that has been peg warming for a very long time and bought her. Also grabbed the 6 inch Nick Fury from the Captain America line off of Ebay.

101_0946-Copy.jpg

101_0949.jpg

oh you lucky dog. I aint been able to find no more since last week. Where in TN you located. Im in the murfreesboro area.

Finally hauled In a case this morning. I beat my local scalper. He was so freakn mad he tried telling the lady handing me the box that she couldn't do that. I was laughing because she looked at him and just walked away. Sigh of relief. This is turning out to be a pretty nice stacation:)

Nice one! I like hearing stories with collectors beating scalpers to something. Collertors 1, scalper 0

Finally hauled In a case this morning. I beat my local scalper. He was so freakn mad he tried telling the lady handing me the box that she couldn't do that. I was laughing because she looked at him and just walked away. Sigh of relief. This is turning out to be a pretty nice stacation:)

Nice one! I like hearing stories with collectors beating scalpers to something. Collertors 1, scalper 0

Thanks. Yeah it really made my day cause this guy owns employees at some of these places so when he doesn't get what he wants it's great.

Thats really awesome that not a single WM around me had any 6" Avengers today. There was one WM an hour away on my stops that had a sticker for them but had them in transit. I can probably kiss those goodbye unless I want to spend $20 or more on gas per round trip checking :sad: . If any one can help me out with them let me know, thanks!

Got the Hulk and Hawkeye today. I'm still broke so I exchanged in a couple of extras from my MLs and paid the difference. I have the main three that I wanted now (Cap included) and feel pretty confident that I'll find the others without to much problem when funds are right again. They have 3 pegs set up for these with the other Avengers stuff so I know they plan on getting more like the last movie stuff.

I have seen one Iron Man and nothing else. And there hasn't even been a spot for them at any Walmarts around here yet. The IM was just sitting on a shelf near the Bakugan crap one night.lol

@ Riddick, that is a sweet haul. It's always nice when our better halves contribute to our addictions. That Hulk looks awesome in the package pic, but I gotta say the out of pack pic doesn't look as good. I think it's the pants that I hate about that figure. Maybe I'll change my mind if I ever find one myself, but for now I'm planning on keeping him MOC if I can ever find one (assuming he's actually MOC worthy when I find him).

Love these especially Hulk. All except Hulk use hasbro's new diluted plastic formula, this is more obvious in the limbs. Hulk uses a heavier thicker plastic, like the old Marvel Legends, this could explain why Hulk is 1 per case, possible fears of over production and Hulk becoming a peg warmer (which never happens , even the Marvel Universe Hulks sell quick). The new plastic is that bad just know that the figs might not survive being left in the California son for a few hours lol. Hulk is so good of a fig that they could of done 3 per case and it would still fly off the shelves. got lucky and got him as they were reseting, minutes later another dude came up and snatched up singles of the rest.

IMG_20120529_121648.jpg

IMG_20120529_121735-1.jpg

Love these especially Hulk. All except Hulk use hasbro's new diluted plastic formula, this is more obvious in the limbs. Hulk uses a heavier thicker plastic, like the old Marvel Legends, this could explain why Hulk is 1 per case, possible fears of over production and Hulk becoming a peg warmer (which never happens , even the Marvel Universe Hulks sell quick). The new plastic is that bad just know that the figs might not survive being left in the California son for a few hours lol. Hulk is so good of a fig that they could of done 3 per case and it would still fly off the shelves. got lucky and got him as they were reseting, minutes later another dude came up and snatched up singles of the rest.

IMG_20120529_121648.jpg

Nice haul man!! Congrats

IMG_20120529_121648.jpg

Nice haul man!! Congrats

Thanks

It's 8 to a case

I think it's 1 Hulk, 1 Hawkeye, 2 Captain Americas, 1 Loki and 3 Iron Mans. My girlfriend found my set plus doubles so I didn't get to see it myself but I think that's what she said.

Someone feel free to correct me.

The case breakdown is:

Captain America x2

Iron Man x2

Hawkeye x1

Hulk x1

Loki x1

Thor x1

Can't leave out the God of Thunder. :wink: