Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that have found these...have stores really only been getting one case?

One of the walmarts I went to got 2 cases, the other got 1. I guess it varies. But the other ones I've checked out, they didn't get anything.

The one I went to had it looks like three because when I called they had 3 hulks she said and she saved me two and when I had got their the third was gone along with others. The employee who was stocking them said some dude had just left with a hand full and he said that some other guy called and had some on hold. Little he knew it was me lol. But any how yeah I just got back from a different Walmart and the department manager said he had a lot of pallets they'll be stocking throughout the morning and that they have on hands of 24=3 cases. So they have em just keep searching don't give in to eBay.

Got a quick question for you guys ... the forearm swivel joint on the left arm of my Captain America is stuck. Due to the "gummy" plastic, I can tell that if I continue to try and turn it, it's going to snap the peg completely off. Any suggestions on how to safely loosen it up?

Got a quick question for you guys ... the forearm swivel joint on the left arm of my Captain America is stuck. Due to the "gummy" plastic, I can tell that if I continue to try and turn it, it's going to snap the peg completely off. Any suggestions on how to safely loosen it up?

I usually boil some water in the Microwave for about 2 minutes. Or you could use a hair dryer for 30-60 seconds. That should get it to turn. Did that on some of my Sota Street Fighter and Legends recently and worked like a charm.

I usually boil some water in the Microwave for about 2 minutes. Or you could use a hair dryer for 30-60 seconds. That should get it to turn. Did that on some of my Sota Street Fighter and Legends recently and worked like a charm.

Exactly what he said. Just make sure to rotate the joint 360 after it loosens. But gently because this plastic is soft.

It's 8 to a case

I think it's 1 Hulk, 1 Hawkeye, 2 Captain Americas, 1 Loki and 3 Iron Mans. My girlfriend found my set plus doubles so I didn't get to see it myself but I think that's what she said.

Someone feel free to correct me.

The case breakdown is:

Captain America x2

Iron Man x2

Hawkeye x1

Hulk x1

Loki x1

Thor x1

Can't leave out the God of Thunder. :wink:

Don't even know why I put 3 Iron Mans lmao. I even have two of the Avenger Thor and still didn't mention him haha.

Great let me know capamerica3232. I would like 2 if you can find it.

damprime pm replied.

Also I would like 2 hulks or a hulk and hawkeye for 1 big time spidey. Thanks everyone.

So you want $150 worth of figures for $100 figure?

I have seen Hulk sell for $50 and Hulk and Hawkeye sell for $110 shipped. But really I'm offering $100 figure for someone who has extras they can pick up at Walmart for $15 a piece.

If anyone is still looking for a Hawkeye, I just saw one on eBay with a Buy it Now for $38 including shipping. Seems like a good deal since all the other auctions are going for $30+. It was just listed at about midnight and is still there.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the auction, just came across it in a search and figured I'd let you all know about it.

damprime pm replied.

Also I would like 2 hulks or a hulk and hawkeye for 1 big time spidey. Thanks everyone.

I have seen Hulk sell for $50 and Hulk and Hawkeye sell for $110 shipped. But really I'm offering $100 figure for someone who has extras they can pick up at Walmart for $15 a piece.

to be fair Big time Spidey was at Disney Stores for the same price

damprime pm replied.

What he said...

I'm not trying to bust your balls man it's just that you make it sound like you are asking someone to send you Cap and IM (The least rare of the bunch) how you just say, "just send me extras." These are the 2 rarest figures out of this wave and will continue to be. We are talking about a definitive Hulk figure with unmatched articulation and a modern Hawkeye with just as good articulation and the only modern style Hawkeye in the 6" scale. These figures are going to do nothing but appreciate in value unless Wal-Mart/Hasbro end up flooding us with more cases since they see the demand is up (and the fact the Avengers has made over a billion dollars world wide). Big time on the other hand I'm afraid will come crashing in value when these revision cases ship this summer. I guarantee you they will be in almost every case that ships along with masked Daken. But that's just MHO

damprime pm replied.

What he said...

I'm not trying to bust your balls man it's just that you make it sound like you are asking someone to send you Cap and IM (The least rare of the bunch) how you just say, "just send me extras." These are the 2 rarest figures out of this wave and will continue to be. We are talking about a definitive Hulk figure with unmatched articulation and a modern Hawkeye with just as good articulation and the only modern style Hawkeye in the 6" scale. These figures are going to do nothing but appreciate in value unless Wal-Mart/Hasbro end up flooding us with more cases since they see the demand is up (and the fact the Avengers has made over a billion dollars world wide). Big time on the other hand I'm afraid will come crashing in value when these revision cases ship this summer. I guarantee you they will be in almost every case that ships along with masked Daken. But that's just MHO

Exactly what Frank said. That wouldnt be a fair trade off because of those very reasons.

damprime pm replied.

What he said...

Exactly what Frank said. That wouldnt be a fair trade off because of those very reasons.

Definitive Hulk or not, ebay speaks otherwise. Guess BT will be going to Ebay. Then I'll just buy the Hawkeye and Hulk.

Also the best Hulk is still House of M Mold with a Faceoff Head. Haha.

So much for helping eachother out.