Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to get Hawkeye some arrows since he didnt come with any. Really!? Got one from a Faith figure and halves of a toothpick. I drilled some holes in the quiver and glued the halves in and left one for the full arrow. Just posted it here in case some of you who have him might want to try it. Those who dont it's the only issue I have with him. Be warned.

post-26135-1338873142_thumb.jpg

post-26135-1338873204_thumb.jpg

post-26135-1338873344_thumb.jpg

Made a new Avengers set up tonight in my Gaming Room/Figure Room.

Marvel Select 7'', Avengers 4'' and Avengers 6'' Team.

I still need the World War II Captain America and the Hawkeye figures for my Select team. I wish they'd release a Avengers Movie Captain America and a Black Widow.

Still need Hawkeye and Black Widow for my 4'' Avengers Team.

Haven't opened my Avengers Hulk so I'm just using the Talking Hulk figure for now for my 6'' Team.

100_1184.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1192.jpg

I still need the World War II Captain America and the Hawkeye figures for my Select team. I wish they'd release a Avengers Movie Captain America and a Black Widow.

Haven't opened my Avengers Hulk so I'm just using the Talking Hulk figure for now for my 6'' Team.

100_1184.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1192.jpg

Which Black Widow is that for your 6'' setup? Also for your 7'' selects, where did you get a weapon for Black Widow, I thought she didn't come with one?

I love the setups btw.

I just got back from a walmart here in Columbus, and they had a fresh case that I was able to buy 1 of each (except Iron Man who I do not want). The department manager for Toys stated that Walmarts were just getting the display information and many are playing catchup. So don't be surprised if these become much easier to find in the coming weeks!

On a side note, I have a Thor that I would be willing to trade and my Loki may be available as well (not sure how badly I want to keep him...I have the Thor Marvel Select Loki).

100_1184.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1192.jpg

Which Black Widow is that for your 6'' setup? Also for your 7'' selects, where did you get a weapon for Black Widow, I thought she didn't come with one?

I love the setups btw.

Thanks man.

Yeah she didn't come with a gun which is sort of lame considering she was like almost 25 dollars after tax. I had been using some other guns with her but one of my Gears of War figure's fun fell out of his hand off a shelf so I just decided to give it to her haha.

Hello all. I usually only post in the MU section, but a friend of mine told me something and I wanted to pass it on. He recently grabbed a second Wally Avengers 6 in. Hulk, but he thinks it might be a variant. Where as the several I have gotten (and his other one) had black hair with green highlights, and tan pants; the one he grabbed last night has all black hair, and maroon pants. I'm not gonna see him till tuesday, but I will confirm with a photo when I do.

Thats all I need, an extremely hard to find variant of an extremely hard to find fig.

Hello all. I usually only post in the MU section, but a friend of mine told me something and I wanted to pass it on. He recently grabbed a second Wally Avengers 6 in. Hulk, but he thinks it might be a variant. Where as the several I have gotten (and his other one) had black hair with green highlights, and tan pants; the one he grabbed last night has all black hair, and maroon pants. I'm not gonna see him till tuesday, but I will confirm with a photo when I do.

Thats all I need, an extremely hard to find variant of an extremely hard to find fig.

I'm guessing the black hair is just missing paint apps of the green highlights. As far as the pants, mine are marronish in color and seems like most other ones are as well. Guess we'll have to wait till you see him in person!

Been checking my local walmart for weeks now for ML series 2 (just need piledriver) and the avengers wave mostly just wanted Hawkeye. So been goin bout once a week and had my wife and retatives looking out for me when they stop in and for weeks the shelves were empty so I new they would come out soon. So I go in yesterday and before I make it to the isle I see the towns local scalper and owner of collectibles store walking out the door. I turned to my wife and said #$## i bet he just got em all and neverless there sits on Avengers movie iron man and a Thunderball sitting in an other wise empty rack. I was so pissed I really wanted to chase the #$### down and chew his fucking head off but my wife reminded me that my kids were right there and my son imitates everything I do. The worst part is I know all the figures are gonna be in that store right now for atleast 25 to 30 bucks a piece and I refuse to give that #$### my money.