Sign in to follow this  
rnstrait

Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

thats less then retail.

Pretty much trying to just help people out. I'll loose a couple bucks but they are open and I just don't want to get stuck with them, lol!

Thats cool, <--Conan. Yeah after the 3rd case I bought the Hulk and hawkeye and all the rest have been there for a week untouched. hope they move soon i really want them to stock the 6" spider-man as soon as possible.

Anyone still needing some? I have an extra Hulk, Loki, & Hawkeye MIP available. Can ship loose if preferred. Only asking cost plus shipping. PM if interested...

Anyone still needing some? I have an extra Hulk, Loki, & Hawkeye MIP available. Can ship loose if preferred. Only asking cost plus shipping. PM if interested...

Sent you a PM

And now, they are gone...hoping to get more tomorrow...

Someone please keep me in mind if you find (and don't want to keep or scalp) another Hulk. I'm a Hulk collector and this hunt is making me lose sleep... and my will to live.

Less than two weeks ago, a friend of mine found some at Walmart in Boston.

I got them today, now I hope a second wave will be produced!

Avengers_hunt-JSD.jpg

Cool sig Man, good ideas. Where the hell is black widow, Red Skull, and whiplash. even A Coulson would be cool.

Im new to the site but yesterday i was abke to pick up an extra hulk and hawkeye. Looking to trade for the new 2012 marvel legends. Need gjost rider, madame hydra, both wrecking crew, constrictor, madame madames in package

Thats cool, <--Conan. Yeah after the 3rd case I bought the Hulk and hawkeye and all the rest have been there for a week untouched. hope they move soon i really want them to stock the 6" spider-man as soon as possible.

The 6 inch spider mans arent even in walmarts system yet. I dont know what that means for release date but to compare the avengers were in there month before release. And there are no mod resets in system either.

Well the movie comes out early July, I am hoping to see them by mid July. They are exclusives after all so they have to stock them.

I walked into one of my Toys R Us's today and there is a huge display for Spider Man just as there was for the Avengers!

Walmart having the exclusive was the worsted idea ever! The figures aren't properly displayed and with just 2 pegs a store that bites! TRUS has a display that is ceiling to floor with plenty of room for multiple cases!

It;s just a shame that Hasbro has the deal with Walmart!

James

The hulk is gone still got the Hawkeye really looking for a ML Ghost Rider but will trade for the others I need. I keep checking walmart for you guys who need them. Mine only has Iron Man and a Captain America

Tonight I finally saw some of the Avengers 6-inchers at the Wal-Mart near my job.

Of course, the Hulk and Hawkeye were gone.

Maybe it was me and this dearth of Marvel Legends, but the Iron Man and the Movie Thor look bigger than normal. Too bad the Thor was not buff enough.

Question: Are they still going to release a 2nd Wave with the Black Widow?

I'm still looking for Hawkeye and Hulk.

I have a few extras of Avengers 4-inch Black Widow and Hawkeye to trade.

I could also send payment as well.

So far I've only found 1 Walmart which sold these and all they had was Iron Man. A friend of mine hooked me up with Captain America and Loki. I don't have Thor yet, but since I have the last one Walmart one I might pass on him.

found the Avengers Hulk a few days ago and I have to say that he is pretty impressive.. I wish his color was better. It seems a little dull and flat, but a good looking figure indeed.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro Customer Service. I certainly appreciate your interest in our figures!

Yes, the figures you are referring to (Avengers and Spidey 6" figures!) are available via US and Canada (that's me). Regrettably, we cannot guarantee availability at any one Wal-Mart store.

Again, thank you for your interest. I hope you have a fun day!

Regards,