Sign in to follow this  
rnstrait

Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

Obviously some people want these big time regardless of the outrageous price. There were 150+ pre-orders but now they only have like 5 sets left :wacko:. So in other words we'll see some $300 plus sets on EBAY once they come out. As much as I do want these (I am a completeonist) I cant fathom spending this much. It did take me a while to find the other WM exclusives but once I did they were very plentiful so I am hoping these will be the same.

Obviously some people want these big time regardless of the outrageous price. There were 150+ pre-orders but now they only have like 5 sets left :wacko: . So in other words we'll see some $300 plus sets on EBAY once they come out. As much as I do want these (I am a completeonist) I cant fathom spending this much. It did take me a while to find the other WM exclusives but once I did they were very plentiful so I am hoping these will be the same.
Same here> I'm sure that with the popularity of the movie every wal mart should have them. Probably more abundant the last movie exclusives. Only this time you're going to have to worry about the KIDS and the scalpers. But I mean $90 or $115(gas & tax) is alot better than $150 -$200+. I'll take my chances with what I can find at retail. Then get the rest online or wherever for the cheapest price.

I'm on the fence with these. $200 is a bit high. But I hate Wal-Mart with a passion. Plus I work long odd hours so I don't have much time to hunt. I just might bite the bullet and preorder.

You might want to check with some of the guys on here. Alot of them are pretty good about picking up extras and don't overcharge you. Some might just want to trade. i got my Madame Hydra that way.

I'm really only interested in finding the Hulk. If I see the others from this set and I can afford to grab a few at the time I'll pick some up for anyone on here to buy or trade. Have these even shown up on eBay yet?

Same here I really just want the Hulk, and will pick up the Cap and Hawkeye for possible custom parts.

Hey. Guess I'm like everyone else with the Hulk, I also want Cap. The BBTS pre-order says second quarter. Doesn't that usually end in June? Also wouldn't Hasbro want to get these out so they could start pumping figures out for the new spider-man movie??

These are hitting in the midwest so get out there. I'll take any extras, lol. No seriously, I will. :)

Nothing in MN yet :(

if someone has the whole set, i will trade them my moc mu vision.

Spiderdan, if my fortunes with this new movie line is good as it was with the past lines and ROML wave 1 & 2... then I'd gladly do this deal.

I am in the hunt. If I can't find these I'm throwing something out there. I have a big time spiderman and a Thunderball sealed and moc that I will put in some sort of deal. I really want Hulk Thor, Cap and Hawkeye but would like to get them all. If anyone has extra pm me and we'll discuss a deal. Thanks in advance. If I find them I'll post on the board.

Well I just did a UPC check from someone surprisingly helpful (probably cuz he sees me come in all the time, lol) and they came up on his gun but they did not have any on file within the store. So i'm guessing i'm SOL. So I'm adding my name to the list if anyone comes across a set of these and could hook me up that would be awesome, thanks!!

trading 6 $15+ figures for one MU figure? wow!

is he really selling for over 100 bucks now?

trading 6 $15+ figures for one MU figure? wow!

is he really selling for over 100 bucks now?

The second market prices on MU are getting out of hand bro. I should have bought that soild Vision off ebay when he was a $30-50 fig. I got Mary Jane for $15 sealed this exact time last year, now she can easily get you $40-60 bucks.

Damn! I saw a couple of those Visions a few months ago. I dont collect MU just look at them to see what's new. Wish I had got a couple. I'd probably be finished with collecting the TB marvel legends by now. lol.

Damn! I saw a couple of those Visions a nfew months ago. I dont collect MU just look at them to see what's new. Wish I had got a couple. I'd probably be finished with collecting the TB marvel legends by now. lol.

What's even worse is the variant Vision which was peg warming like hell in my area goes for about $30+... smh.

you know guys maybe a lot of figures go for a certain price but if they sell, thats another question. i sill want these but my hopes are low. i am even on the lookout for madame hydra and piledriver but these go for 50bucks allready. so i pass. thanks hasbro for making things hard to get once again :-(

where are Piledriver and Madame Hydra going for $50?

ebay. its the only way i can get them. well i live in europe and they are listed as 25euro the figure and 20euro delivery most of the time. thats around 55usd for me. thats to much for one figure.