Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called like 10 Wal-Marts tonight and one store had them. I got really excited and asked the guy how many they had and he replied ''We have two Iron Man's left''

Then all excitement faded and I told him thanks and set down in defeat.

Sure glad Hasbro short packed the others but included two wonderful Iron Man figures in the box. It's not like we haven't had this same damn figure re-released like twice that has peg warmed on shelves for over a year. Battle Damage or no Battle Damage, it's the same.

Glad I got a Wal-Mart card so when I do find these things I won't have to worry about having money since it's been so tight lately because it's either buy them all at once or never find them again.

well out of frustration i ordered nick fury on ebay. at least thats something, lol.

I hope your not talking about the ones that came out in December. Unless you got it for dirt cheap

its the one from the captain america wave. he was 20euro/25usd shipping included. thats a pretty good deal. well for me that is, lol. i wish i could find something like that for the avengers line but damn they are going crazy on ebay. 200usd from bbts seems like a present compared to whats on the bay. lol

I called like 10 Wal-Marts tonight and one store had them. I got really excited and asked the guy how many they had and he replied ''We have two Iron Man's left''

You probably should have went and checked in person. My Walmart had two Iron Man figures, a Captain America, and a Loki on the pegs next to the Avengers stuff. It was clearly on the wrong peg with the price being 1.96 or something of that nature. I thought that was it until I managed to turn around and there was Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and another Captain America just sitting there across from the Avenger stuff like someone thought about getting them but changed their minds and put them back down.

The person you were talking too might have walked by and not seen the others.

I think i may have to throw in the towel soon. Been to my local WM everyday for the last week, also took two pretty long toy runs and nothing :sad:. They had a bunch of the new Joes and Batman on the pallets though. Don't get it my local WM had exclusive for Cap and Thor. Also what does everyone think about this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Avengers-Mo...8#ht_500wt_1413 A true variant or just an idiot repacking from the last Thor exclusive wave to make a buck?

I got a hulk off Amazon. Anyone have any luck here in southern California? I'm like calling every Walmart here in san diego, and man I'm getting the run around. One store here has 8 hulk according to the UPC I got from the thread. Im like up to here with Hasbro and Walmart!!!

those individual upc show on hands for whole case assortment. If you give them hulk upc it does not mean they have hulk left. Could be any figures in the case.

I think i may have to throw in the towel soon. Been to my local WM everyday for the last week, also took two pretty long toy runs and nothing :sad:. They had a bunch of the new Joes and Batman on the pallets though. Don't get it my local WM had exclusive for Cap and Thor. Also what does everyone think about this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Avengers-Mo...8#ht_500wt_1413 A true variant or just an idiot repacking from the last Thor exclusive wave to make a buck?

repack

Just got a set from deep South Texas, about 4 hours south of San Antonio in case any Texas collectors are on the hunt and trying to track their distribution. The box they come in is surprisingly small and just says AVN Studio series assortment. 1 hulk, 1 loki, 1 hawkeye, 2 cap, 2 thor, 2 iron man. Good luck guys, if I see any cases in the next few days I'll snatch them up and sell em here for what I paid for them.

Just got a set from deep South Texas, about 4 hours south of San Antonio in case any Texas collectors are on the hunt and trying to track their distribution. The box they come in is surprisingly small and just says AVN Studio series assortment. 1 hulk, 1 loki, 1 hawkeye, 2 cap, 2 thor, 2 iron man. Good luck guys, if I see any cases in the next few days I'll snatch them up and sell em here for what I paid for them.

Damn man, what city was this in? I live in Harlingen, but work in Brownsville.

if anyone is within driving distance of the walmart in lorain,ohio they have these. they got in one case a few days ago and when i went back last night they had 3 cases on the pallet. a friend of mine told me they were all put out this morning.

3 cases? Hmmm..I'm wondering if some stores are getting multiple cases while others are getting none. Interesting.